Coleman's Old

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Coleman's Old
jawbreaker517
1/10/09 12:52:08AM
Does anyone else not care if Coleman's in the UFC? Rua's probably going to beat Coleman up and submit him. What do you guys think?
cmill21
1/10/09 12:54:58AM
I dunno he hasn't really embarassed himself. Randy's old, maybe Mark will do the same thing, come back and topple the giant...
Twenty20Dollars
1/10/09 1:06:33AM
Ok ok, what if Coleman beats Shogun, then what. What could Mark do at 44 in the UFC?
Diamondback2
1/10/09 1:09:38AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Ok ok, what if Coleman beats Shogun, then what. What could Mark do at 44 in the UFC?

I think that's the million dollar question. It's been bugging me for a cpl days now.

WHAT IF he wins......

Does he get a title shot like Forrest. Nah Stevenson/Pellegrino ---> Diaz/Pellegrino proved that theroy.

BUt where in gods name does that put him in that absoutly sick LHW division....???

Seriously really think about it, it's really wierd
cmill21
1/10/09 1:15:46AM

Then he moves on and faces another big name fighter like Wand. Bad blood, revenge, and a big name. It's pretty much win win for the UFC IMO. This is mma the only for sure is that not a damn thing is for sure.
Diamondback2
1/10/09 5:06:27AM
If he wins i got to admit i bet he would get A Silva next. Everyone that ever spent more than 2 weeks at Chute Box hates Coleman and it would be a huge fan gain for Silva.

Imagine that killing......

Not very likely being Shogun's gonna murder him, and I'm saying this as a Shogun hater.
mrsmiley
1/10/09 5:32:21AM
i'm excited to see Coleman coming back.
The guys got one of those crazy records,that is just really upredictable.
He loses 4 in a row,then comes back and wins the PRIDE Grand Prix.
Aaronno9
1/10/09 8:29:24AM

If he can beat shogun at 44 he can beat anybody in the division imo.
warglory
1/10/09 10:17:45AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Tell that to Forrest
Franklinfan47
1/10/09 10:47:32AM
I'm glad he's back just because Im a sucker for the old school nostalgic fighters. Next I wanna see Royce, Severn, Oleg, Ruas, and Frye in there

No ken shamrock though..
SpiderSilva
1/10/09 12:28:17PM
the real quetion is if he beats Shogun what will happen to Shogun
EvenFlow
1/10/09 12:46:05PM
Coleman's conditioning isnt that great so I see him being aggressive at first which will be his downfall.
EvenFlow
1/10/09 12:49:04PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Aaronno9

Tell that to Forrest

Why cant people understand that the Shogun that fought Griffin wasnt a 100% Shogun, you could tell that whole fight he was just off and didnt look like he was in the condition to fight as well. I hate making excuses for people but Griffin was the underdog for a reason and would likely be again especially if we get to see that hungry and healthy Shogun back.
Aaronno9
1/10/09 1:02:54PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Aaronno9

Tell that to Forrest

So becouse Forrest beat Shogun that means Coleman cant beat Forrest
copcopps
1/10/09 1:52:40PM
I would like to see how a healthy Shogun adapts to the cage and how he takes elbows and the inability to use knees which were his favorite way of beating people
TimW001
1/10/09 2:26:38PM

Coleman's Old

Is he? Well, this is certainly news to me!
LuffyvsNog
1/10/09 9:09:29PM

Posted by cmill21

Then he moves on and faces another big name fighter like Wand. Bad blood, revenge, and a big name. It's pretty much win win for the UFC IMO. This is mma the only for sure is that not a damn thing is for sure.

if he loses he can fight Wandy too. He stood on his throat, great promo/footage for the countdown show.

Besides that this fight reminds me on the Overeem/Kharitonov fight, where Kharitonov hurt his shoulder (Fedor said his sambo isnt good, if he knew Sambo he knew how to fall properly) while getting taken down by oVereem.
In the rematch Kharitonov got revenge
jawbreaker517
1/10/09 9:15:11PM
That was just the topic name, re re!
Rollins
1/10/09 9:53:43PM
If he has a good showing who cares, let's see what happens. That's why they fight, right?