Coleman manager retracts "emotional" comments about Tito

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Coleman manager retracts "emotional" comments about Tito
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/6/09 7:45:05PM
Mark Coleman’s manager has been in touch with Fighters Only again today to discuss the comments he made this morning regarding Tito Ortiz and his wife Jenna Jameson. Mike DiSabato first spoke to FO in reaction to a Twitter post Ortiz made yesterday that called Coleman a ‘sissy’ for pulling out of their planned UFC 106 fight (Coleman has a torn MCL).

Having had time to reflect on this morning’s outburst, DiSabato decided a retraction was in order and contacted us to set the record straight.

“When I said what I said, I was very emotional. It was me responding without thinking, and that’s not really my style,” the businessman said. “Where that came from was, I have been a friend of Mark Coleman for over 20 years, we were in college together, and I just jumped right in to defend him. I feel he deserves a lot of respect for his achievements in this sport and I feel he does not always get the respect that he deserves.”

Link
StorminYourman
10/6/09 8:11:20PM
Well played.
jae_1833
10/6/09 9:26:47PM
Too late dude....you talked smack on the man's wife
Wallass
10/6/09 9:54:10PM
I think this should have been left to just Tito and Mark but seriously, Colemans manager said nothing we all didnt already know.
jocka
10/7/09 7:19:20AM
I am tired of people taking back what they previously said, i don't care if you regret it. You said it so man up and live with the consequences.
emfleek
10/7/09 8:14:27AM

Posted by jocka

I am tired of people taking back what they previously said, i don't care if you regret it. You said it so man up and live with the consequences.

Part of the "man up" rule is admitting that you were wrong. Those that don't know that yet need to read the final chapters of the Man Up Chronicles.