Cock Blocked by A K-9!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cock Blocked by A K-9!
warglory
11/22/08 3:12:53AM
Yep, that's right. I almost got laid tonight. This girl at work who is quite attractive invited me to a party tonight, and of course, being a red blooded hetero male--I accepted the offer. I got relatively gussied up for the evening (I haven't been laid in a awhile) and shot over to the party. The party, unfortunately, was a hick masterpiece with a bunch of foul mouthed girls, the obligatory 40 year old pot dealer, etc. However, this was all well and good because the girl I came to see was all over me. We played beer pong (which I have haven't played since friggin college, but hey, for the lady, I am down) multiple times and won, causing her to grope me incessantly much to my liking.

So fast forward to the end of the party, I was expecting this chick to crash at the house where we were at, but she asked me to bring her home instead. Now, in my experience, when a girl asks you to bring her home when she has the option to crash at her best friend's place, that's usually a good indicator that she is into you. Well, I gladly accepted the offer, and brought her home. On the way home, she invited me into her place, another indicator of awesomeness approaching.

So I park and we go inside, upon entering, I am welcomed by two huge dogs who happened to be quite friendly and needy for attention. I enjoy cool dogs, so I thought nothing of it and began petting them while this girl got "into something more comfortable." "Oh yes,' I thought, "I am actually getting laid tonight by a hot lady, and I didn't even have to butter her up!" So this chick comes out in typical nightwear, but her mid drift is showing....hello? I am so trying to figure out a plan of action in my head to get the real party started. So to start conversation, I ask her what kind of movies she has, and she mentions she really likes the SAW movies. "Oh shit! A horror movie viewing with a hot girl at her place? I submit that the situation could not go any smoother." So we go off to her bedroom where there is a TV and dvd player, but she is distracted by something. She sees a ******* wet spot on her comforter. Oh shit man...it was like Mt. St Helens erupted. She started yelling at her damn cat because she thought it was pee, she yanked off all the covers and through them into the dryer. All of this is happening while I am standing in the middle of her bedroom with quizzical look on my face wondering what the hell happened to watching SAW. I could have given two ***** if the cat pissed on the damn comforter, I wanted to watch SAW in her ******* room!

Instead, she forgets all about the movie in her drunken stupor and goes out into the living room and collapses on the floor with her pillow.

Alright....so Plan B. I execute a stealthy maneuver in which I successfully move in for a warm embrace and see where that takes me. SO I take off my shoes, I lay down next to her and.....what the ****? One of her damn dogs, in the midst of my action sequence, decides to plop it's entire girth right between us, and even worse, this damn dog is leaning up against me basically leaving me spooning this damn K-9. I am so flabergasted at this point that I just chat with the chick until the dog moves, but by this time the chick is only halfway concious and is blithering on about this bitch she hates that cries too much.

Alright, it's already 2:30am, and this girl is still shithoused. I am stone cold sober by this point and I instead opt to go home and let this girl sleep it off, because I am not interested in accosting a barely concious woman. What a night eh?
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/22/08 4:02:20AM
Sorry bud. Maybe its the rainbow J/J. That does suck man but the good news is she likes you. It's not like this is going to be your only opportunity right?
EvenFlow
11/22/08 4:11:29AM

Posted by warglory
I am not interested in accosting a barely concious woman.

sure you not......

jk

now the dog owes you one like she does lol
Svartorm
11/22/08 4:12:08AM
You should be good to go there, and next time, just invite her back to your place so theres no pets to contend with.
Red-Dragon
11/22/08 7:46:26PM
I would have slipped it in anyway. Morals? what morals?

Great story tho, thanks for posting

Let us know when you finaly manage to nail her.
dannyfrank
11/22/08 8:10:35PM
let us take a moment of silence for our fallen brethren
cmb19932
11/22/08 8:50:12PM
should have told her you prefer reading rainbow to saw she will love how sophisticated you are
SpiderSilva
11/23/08 2:24:42AM
You must have a pair of these

Anyway isn't that watch dogs are for to protect them from animals LOL If she wanted to bang then there is hope and you will have another chance good luck