What Coach Is The Most Annoying on TUF?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » What Coach Is The Most Annoying on TUF?
POLL: .... Has The Most Annoying Scream!
Matt Serra ... 83% (40)
BJ Penn ... 17% (8)
Ultimate_fighter
11/4/07 3:54:50PM
What Coach Is The Most Annoying on TUF?
When the fighters are fighting on TUF and their coach screams out instructions on how to gain good position or for ur striking, etc. Who is the most annoying?

I think it comes down to BJ PENN AND MATT SERRA!
tuvok500
11/4/07 4:08:58PM
SERRA
ohiostate1016
11/4/07 4:35:36PM
Why do we only get two choices? Who are you to decide who we hate on TUF? Why can't you include all of the annoying coaches from TUF?

-Matt Hughes
-Tito Ortiz
-Ken Shamrock
-B.J. Penn
-Matt Serra- I like his coaching, but I could see him on this list...

I'd vote for Hughes...I don't like anything about the guy.
cmill21
11/4/07 4:47:13PM
Serra for the most annoying guy in the world.
MALICE
11/4/07 4:53:16PM

Posted by cmill21

Serra for the most annoying guy in the world.

I agree 100%. That guys voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And I know it is just editing, so I must blame the editors as well, but shut the f*** up about Hughes already. If they would take the teachers voice, from Charlie Brown, and dub it over Serra's voice, it would be much easier to watch the show. WaWa WaWaWa WaWa.
Scott_Revels
11/4/07 5:00:35PM
I'm with Ohio.. I don't want to choose just Penn or Serra, because both have been my favorite coaches of all the seasons.. Seriously though, if it hadn't been for the Hughes that showed up for the Hughes/Franklin season, i'd say Hughes, but Shamrock was just embarrassing. A Conditioning coach is more important than a boxing or jiu jitsu coach? No wonder Ortiz beat you three times.. and you haven't had a win since the completed construction the Pyramids, and the Leaning Tower of Piza wasn't leaning..
Lil-J
11/4/07 5:03:21PM
i'm gonna go with Shamrock here, hated watching him on TUF 3. At least with the other coaches, i can see why they are there but with Ken it was like he wanted the spotlight and that was it.

Between Penn and Serra, id go with Penn. No real reason but i enjoy watching Serra coach and hear his rants.
eataface
11/4/07 6:28:34PM
Ken Shamrock
kevietre
11/4/07 9:09:47PM
Serra voice might be annoying but he gives good advice he's 6-1 right now.
jocksmall
11/4/07 9:17:20PM
i disagree that it comes down to only 2 choices i didnt find penn annoying and serrs seems to be very good even if he is loud. shamrock was my choice
Pitbull09
11/4/07 9:23:20PM
Serra by far, he never shuts up

lol but I do remember Rob Emerson's fight was annoying since Bj yelled EMERSON about 100 times during the fight.
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/4/07 9:49:28PM
Ken Shamrock for me was really the most annoying (and the one who didint know what the f*ck he was talking about the most)
Scott_Revels
11/4/07 10:01:31PM
I could get over their yelling knowing that Serra lead his team to the finals on the comeback season, and he's doing it on this season.. Then BJ is the guy who took Joe Lauzon under his wings, so i'm grateful to him for that.
Aaronno9
11/5/07 4:32:51AM
Im going with serra. As far as actual coaching goes id say ken, it seemed like he was only on the show to get another shot at tito, but serra really grates on me, he uses every exuse to call hughes a dick, and it seems hes more happy to be one up on hughes than seeing his fighters winning. That said, i also think hughes thinks getting one over on serra is the most important thing, but at least he isnt calling him a dick at every opportunity.
roman
11/5/07 6:23:06AM
well i think think annoying coaching is what helps the fighter A LOT. and i agree with serra, out of all the people to make fun of his fun it definitley should not have been rollins.
KYGUY07
11/5/07 9:13:12AM
hughes should definetely be on here, i cant stand his coaching.
Ultimate_fighter
11/8/07 9:09:31PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Why do we only get two choices? Who are you to decide who we hate on TUF? Why can't you include all of the annoying coaches from TUF?

-Matt Hughes
-Tito Ortiz
-Ken Shamrock
-B.J. Penn
-Matt Serra- I like his coaching, but I could see him on this list...

I'd vote for Hughes...I don't like anything about the guy.

I just thought that the 2 most annoying voices on TUF, when the fighters are fighting and the coaches are screaming, i didn't really find anyone else that was that bad... Serra has just a terrible screaming voice, his accent kind makes it annoying, and BJ's is somewhat of a loud squeel... haha... so take er' easy fella....
Kainlock
11/10/07 9:07:22AM
I love the fact that Hugh keeps losing.
The_Ho_Bag
11/10/07 10:13:29AM
shamrock just b/c he sucks at coaching , maybe serra b/c his voice yah you got him =] lol jrock
xchickox
11/10/07 10:16:25AM
i really like matt serra, i think matt hughes, he's just so full of himself and it annoyed me loads when he preached about religion
The_Ho_Bag
11/10/07 2:01:28PM

Posted by xchickox

i really like matt serra, i think matt hughes, he's just so full of himself and it annoyed me loads when he preached about religion

agreed
aaa9erh8er
11/10/07 10:31:08PM
serra never shuts the **** up i hate him everything about him. he beat one good fighter his whole carer and he all the sudden is "god" **** that and **** him. but as a coach he is there for the fighters first i can at least respect that. shamrock on the other hand that show was a way to try and beat tito he didnt care about the kids. there for he is the most annoying coach but serra is on my list of most annoying ppl in the world.
jiujitsufreak74
11/10/07 11:00:15PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

serra never shuts the **** up i hate him everything about him. he beat one good fighter his whole carer and he all the sudden is "god" **** that and **** him. but as a coach he is there for the fighters first i can at least respect that. shamrock on the other hand that show was a way to try and beat tito he didnt care about the kids. there for he is the most annoying coach but serra is on my list of most annoying ppl in the world.

i know you are entitled to your opinion of serra's character...but to say he only has a win over 1 good fighter is incorrect. He has beaten yves edwards (when he was dominant)...should have beaten him twice (close decision i had serra winning)...and has faught to decisions with karo and bj. ivan is not a joke and chris lytle is another solid win.

all i am saying is that serra has faced other great fighters and put on great fights each time.
aaa9erh8er
11/11/07 1:43:52PM
ok ill give him the wins over those guys edwards was a dominet fiht at a time when serra fought karo that was karos first ufc. so i was highly unimpressed with him. lytle is a good fighter but a lil out of his prime.

all im saying is would you really pjut any of those guys at a top 5 spot or at least 10( edwards maybe) and to get a title shot i never understood why.

but like always no disrespect ment to anyone if there a serra fan
warglory
11/11/07 8:08:00PM
I find Serra to be much worse than Hughes. And why does everyone consider Serra to be a better coach? Would you be saying that if his guys were getting beaten? Hughes has boatloads more experience than Serra and probably knows how to teach better, just because his guys have lost big time doesn't mean he is a bad coach.