The Cleveland Show

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Cleveland Show
POLL: Do you like the Cleveland Show?
Awesome! Better than Family Guy 13% (1)
Just as good as Family Guy 88% (7)
Sinister
10/2/09 6:56:53PM
Anyone see it yet? I thought it would be as bad as American dad but it looks decent now that I've seen it.

Family Guy > Cleveland Show >>>>>>>>>>>> American Dad

I wish they wouldve gave Cuagmeir (SP) a show instead
Sinister
10/2/09 6:57:32PM
Messed up the poll. Sorry
SpiderSilva
10/2/09 7:32:28PM
It was okay it had its moments but not even as good as american dad or king of the hill which ended
Sinister
10/3/09 1:08:07AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

It was okay it had its moments but not even as good as american dad or king of the hill which ended

Dude, I never remember laughing once at American Dad.

King of the Hill is awesome though. South Park also.
EvenFlow
10/3/09 1:25:51AM

Posted by Sinister

King of the Hill is awesome though.

I'll go with your answer in the Wand vs Sexyama thread.

Posted by Sinister
Disagree sir.

fizzle
10/3/09 1:50:22AM
I like American Dad. Its a different show that people hold too close to Family Guy because it is from the same creator. AD has a good cast of characters that can find themselves in a variety of situations just like all the rest. I think the Cleveland show was at least semi amusing, but it was the pilot, if you're giving it a fair shake...I think three episodes will tell the full story if this new show is hit or miss. King of the Hill was a really awesome show, over a lot of people's heads with its dry dry satire. I for one am sorry to see it go.
george112
10/3/09 2:28:02AM

Posted by Sinister

Posted by SpiderSilva

Dude, I never remember laughing once at American Dad.

King of the Hill is awesome though. South Park also.

WAR KING OF THE HILL!!!!
MMAcca
10/3/09 9:54:25AM
I live in Cleveland (UK)
Sinister
10/3/09 1:26:49PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Sinister

King of the Hill is awesome though.

I'll go with your answer in the Wand vs Sexyama thread.

Posted by Sinister
Disagree sir.

Ha come on. At least when we disagree, you use my own words. Thats acknowledging the others opinion.
Thank you sir
Gogoplatapus
10/3/09 1:51:34PM
I saw this cartoon Frisky Dingo the other night and I was laughing my ass off. Code Monkeys also good.

Family Guy blows, same **** over and over. American Dad is ok from time to time, the gay Alien is too funny.

But Frisky Dingo is the best new cartoon I've seen in a long time.
CwB
10/3/09 7:40:36PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

I saw this cartoon Frisky Dingo the other night and I was laughing my ass off. Code Monkeys also good.

Family Guy blows, same **** over and over. American Dad is ok from time to time, the gay Alien is too funny.

Completely off topic but ya Frisky Dingo is one of the greatest cartoons i have ever seen...
Sinister
10/3/09 11:56:21PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Completely off topic but ya Frisky Dingo is one of the greatest cartoons i have ever seen...

Since it is a Off-topic forum section, why not make off-topic posts as well

That is a good show. I agree.
bigbubbano23
10/4/09 12:18:44AM
u missed the poll answer "the show sucked" because it def did, didn't laugh once.
Ordep
10/4/09 4:08:31PM
Futurama > __________ (insert cartoon series name)
Sinister
10/4/09 4:09:55PM

Posted by Ordep

Futurama > __________ (insert cartoon series name)

Futurama> Futurama
Sinister
10/4/09 4:10:39PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

u missed the poll answer "the show sucked" because it def did, didn't laugh once.

I said I messed up the poll.
cowcatcher
10/5/09 9:39:22AM
the cleveland show is just ok IMO, i like family guy and american dad better, roger on AD cracks me up. as far as frisky dingo goes, man i llove that show and i wish theyd hurry up and make some new episodes, but it may have been cancelled. that, sealab, ATHF and tim and eric are pee inducingly funny.
higdon10
10/5/09 11:13:24PM
Come on guys. The best antimated show out there has to be Metalocalypse