Ha...came across these while cleaning out my Photobucket account.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ha...came across these while cleaning out my Photobucket account.
emfleek
6/14/11 1:10:08PM
I love MS Paint.

KungFuMaster
6/14/11 1:14:48PM

Posted by emfleek

I love MS Paint.

This is a tough one to call.
Chael_Sonnen
6/14/11 2:14:38PM
Poor Chucky, he never recovered from that punch.
postman
6/14/11 3:02:16PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I don't know if it was that punch or he just ran out of wrestlers that couldn't strike with him.
FlashyG
6/14/11 3:29:08PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I don't know if it was that punch or he just ran out of wrestlers that couldn't strike with him.

I'd still pick him over Tito
grappler0000
6/14/11 3:32:29PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

He did beat up a lot of wrestlers in his heyday, but I truly believe it's because he lost his chin. He fought a few dangerous strikers earlier in his career. He even stood toe-to-toe with an in-prime Vitor and not only lived to tell about it, but took the W. Not many people can make that claim. He even dropped Vitor, which was a feat within itself. That's almost the equivalent of dropping Penn with a punch.
ChrisSabal
6/14/11 4:58:51PM

Posted by emfleek

I love MS Paint.

Keith Jardine!

Is that Nate Marquardt too I see?
Jekyll
6/14/11 5:57:57PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by emfleek

I love MS Paint.

Keith Jardine!

Is that Nate Marquardt too I see?

Keith totally has a WTF look on his face
emfleek
6/14/11 8:18:00PM

Posted by Jekyll

Keith totally has a WTF look on his face

I think it's more of a, "I can't see around that f***ing sign!" look.
postman
6/14/11 8:59:49PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by postman

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

He did beat up a lot of wrestlers in his heyday, but I truly believe it's because he lost his chin. He fought a few dangerous strikers earlier in his career. He even stood toe-to-toe with an in-prime Vitor and not only lived to tell about it, but took the W. Not many people can make that claim. He even dropped Vitor, which was a feat within itself. That's almost the equivalent of dropping Penn with a punch.

I should have made it clear that I was using the old Wandy VS Chuck argument. Yeah he def could take a punch in his day.
pmoney
6/14/11 11:10:46PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was just having a convo the other day with a friend saying that was the KO that did him in. Sure, Rampage sat him down, but he could still take a punch ok (see Liddel-Silva), but after the Suga KO... He looked dead in the ring, I think that's why Jardine has a worried look on his face.

You could see the torque on his neck from that hit, I thought he was internally decapitated.

After that, his speech changed, and so did his ability to take a hit.... Just my perception.
Jekyll
6/14/11 11:12:30PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was just having a convo the other day with a friend saying that was the KO that did him in. Sure, Rampage sat him down, but he could still take a punch ok (see Liddel-Silva), but after the Suga KO... He looked dead in the ring, I think that's why Jardine has a worried look on his face.

You could see the torque on his neck from that hit, I thought he was internally decapitated.

After that, his speech changed, and so did his ability to take a hit.... Just my perception.

as awesome of a fighter as chuck was a good sneeze could prolly put him out now...