Clay Guida wuz robbed, yo.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Clay Guida wuz robbed, yo.
« Previous Page
Stickan
6/19/07 2:21:50PM
Wow I guess there's always gonna be a debate about this one. The strong majority seems to think Guida won though.

I've watched it 3 times now and tried looking at it from different perspectives but I only see Griffin winning.
TuRocks
6/19/07 7:34:02PM
I was pretty pissed at that decision at first. But when I watched the fight second time, it was clear that Griffin won the first and third round. In the third round Griffin landed alot of strikes and was very active from the bottom. Very close and very good fight.
Aether
6/19/07 7:38:42PM
yeah even before the decision was rendered I was the only person in the room saying griffin won the fight. I said "you'll see" and then threw my arms up in victory when it was announced.

That's 2 really great fights in a row from tyson griffin btw... I'm going to have to make sure to follow him more closely.
Ulio
6/19/07 8:14:43PM
Me to i think guida should have won he was happy at the end was jumping around he too though he won. But he didnt

I think the last round the judges might have given it to griffin his defense was good but man Guida was all over i think it was Bad decision.
hippysmacker
6/20/07 1:30:00AM

Posted by Stickan

Wow I guess there's always gonna be a debate about this one. The strong majority seems to think Guida won though.

I've watched it 3 times now and tried looking at it from different perspectives but I only see Griffin winning.

I actually counted in this thread. It's pretty close. 13 for Guida 9 for Griffin. 3 not giving an actual pick. The same thing happened with Starnes/Leben recently. ALso Melendez/Kawajiri and Lil Nog /Shogun went on for weeks. Even though I firmly beleive Griffin won, I can see why someone would think differently.One of those rare times when a draw might be appropriate.
Pages: 1 [2]