If Clay Guida Win

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » If Clay Guida Win
mrkennedy
9/14/08 2:45:42AM
if Guida win i will put him vs kurt pellegrino that can be a hell of a fight
Cdellorso
9/14/08 2:58:17AM
Joe is that you??

kidding- i like Guida to win both those fights... what a WAR Guida VS Pelligrino could be...!!
bullettdodger
9/14/08 3:04:22AM
There is one and only one reason why i would NOT like to see that match up, and that is because Guida and Pellegrino are both guys who get put up against tough competition every damn time they enter the Octagon. As such i would like to see both fighters get a win streak going and get some momentum as they are both coming from rocky records in the UFC, but only because they have had nothing but game opponents. Naturally such a match up between the two would be Fight Of the Year no doubt.
ocho-cinco
9/14/08 4:47:06AM

Posted by bullettdodger

There is one and only one reason why i would NOT like to see that match up, and that is because Guida and Pellegrino are both guys who get put up against tough competition every damn time they enter the Octagon. As such i would like to see both fighters get a win streak going and get some momentum as they are both coming from rocky records in the UFC, but only because they have had nothing but game opponents. Naturally such a match up between the two would be Fight Of the Year no doubt.

I agree.
It would be a dope fight, but it always sucks when you don't want either guy to lose.... Still, the matchup is awsome. It's hard to complain about a potentially great fight.