Clay Guida – Bringing the Lightning Bolts on Saturday

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Clay Guida – Bringing the Lightning Bolts on Saturday
aznteabagger
8/24/07 10:02:15AM
Clay Guida is under no illusions about what’s at stake when he steps into the Octagon at UFC 74 this Saturday night against PRIDE veteran Marcus Aurelio. But strangely enough, “The Carpenter” doesn’t feel pressure to even up his UFC record at 2-2 with a win; instead, he’s got that excited feeling that he’s just about to hit a hot streak.

LINK
patdaddy
8/24/07 12:59:58PM
I like Guida, i really do. he is exciting and think he is gettin better.. but.. i dont think he is going to win this fight. at all.... but i hope so!
MartinKillMcGill
8/24/07 1:26:34PM
IMO he has what it takes he fights at such a high pace his wrestling is very good and his stand up his improving
DMcCabe11
8/24/07 2:15:35PM
Guida is under 25 quick, tough as hell and has unbelievable potential but hes fighting a guy who has fought and beaten the best i like Clay Guida but im gonna give it to Aurelio
supatolacyl
8/24/07 5:49:48PM
Guida is an exciting fighter and always comes prepared for a war. This fight on Sat. imo has potential to be fight of the night, but it is disappointing that it's not scheduled to air on the paperview. I can't believe with the potential of this fight and Aurelio's debut it not being shown over some of the other fights that are scheduled too.
KissMyBallz
8/24/07 8:03:12PM
I agree. The 2 fights I've seen with Guida, one thing I like about this kid is that he just keeps coming.

That IMO is why he'll beat Aurelio