Claudinha Gadelha affirms interest in duel against Jessica Andrade: "Let's make it happen?"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Claudinha Gadelha affirms interest in duel against Jessica Andrade: "Let's make it happen?"
JLS
7/24/17 8:49:38PM
The UFC may soon mark an interesting duel between two former Brazilian challengers to the weight belt. Through her Instagram account, Claudinha Gadelha commented that she would like to face Jessica Bate-Estaca, who would also be interested in the duel.

"I read today that Jessica Andrade is willing to fight me. I'm waiting for the UFC's response to my next opponent since I came down from the octagon in the last fight and no one has come so far. So Jessica, let's make it happen? I'm expecting a call today any time, until it's 2 in the morning ", published the potiguar.

Link
jae_1833
7/24/17 9:17:53PM
Great fight! I'll have seeing one of them lose that top spot, but the fight should be amazing...both of them are perennial contenders and it goes with the striker vs grappler style of fight. Yes both are well rounded but we know who excels in what.
JLS
7/24/17 9:22:22PM

Posted by jae_1833

Great fight! I'll have seeing one of them lose that top spot, but the fight should be amazing...both of them are perennial contenders and it goes with the striker vs grappler style of fight. Yes both are well rounded but we know who excels in what.

Agreed!

This would be one of my top WMMA fights that I'd personally want to see. They are hosting a FN i believe in Brazil. Perfect Headliner IMO.

As always I'll be rooting for Claudia!
Budgellism
7/25/17 6:49:19PM
I think they pretty much have to. Two best girls in the division that aren't named Joanna. Should be an entertaining fight