Clangers when drunk...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Clangers when drunk...
big_timmy
11/12/08 6:35:06AM
Ok, we all know how stupid we get when intoxicated, and i wanna hear some of the stupid shit you've said.

I may have possibly refered to my mates grandma as an "old mutt dog"... Well he said she was blind out of one eye and only had one leg, what would you have said!!!
haggiswashere
11/12/08 6:39:49AM
i wasn't drunk but today my girlfriend was plugging my nose and she was squeezing the wrong part and it hurt but all i could think to say was "WOKKA WOKKA!"
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Drudinh
11/12/08 7:14:42AM
Havn't really said too much drunk that was stupid. But once a long time ago I was at a kegger with a bunch of old high school friends and ran into an old fling. I had already pounded quite a few down and turned to my buddy to ask if he remembered her. He had no clue and I reminded him that I totally hooked up with her back in the day. I happened to say it loud enough for everyone on the first floor to hear me (I get loud and happy when drunk) and it was apparently enough to piss her and her boyfriend off where they left right away. I don't think it was that bad.
kopower
11/12/08 11:16:53AM
My fiance' has a brother with down syndrome and most of my friends have met him. Well a few of us (not her brother) were playing drunken catch phrase and one of the clues was something about being bald, which he is. She said my brother is this? and I yelled out, A Retard!!! Needless to say we left soon after and she didn't talk to me for a few days.

I still feel horrible to this day
Aaronno9
11/12/08 1:25:53PM
One time we where out, it was closing in on 3 in the morn so we where thinking about leaving and all pretty wasted, and one of my buddies had been working on this chick literally all night. So purely just to bust his balls, and as a total joke i just went over and asked the chick, who ive never spoke to before, if she wanted to come and have sex with me. She didnt even hesitate to say yes, right infront of my now crushed buddy.

So i had one of my best friends not speaking to me at all, my girlfriend hating me, and having to tell somebody who i didnt know i actually had no intention of sleeping with them and only did it to wind my friend up.

And all i could think was how come it was never that easy to get laid before i had a girlfriend!
dannyfrank
11/12/08 3:05:40PM

Posted by Aaronno9

One time we where out, it was closing in on 3 in the morn so we where thinking about leaving and all pretty wasted, and one of my buddies had been working on this chick literally all night. So purely just to bust his balls, and as a total joke i just went over and asked the chick, who ive never spoke to before, if she wanted to come and have sex with me. She didnt even hesitate to say yes, right infront of my now crushed buddy.

So i had one of my best friends not speaking to me at all, my girlfriend hating me, and having to tell somebody who i didnt know i actually had no intention of sleeping with them and only did it to wind my friend up.

And all i could think was how come it was never that easy to get laid before i had a girlfriend!

that is F*CKED UP!
big_timmy
11/12/08 3:08:56PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Aaronno9

that is F*CKED UP!

And all i get when i ask girls that is a swift kick in the balls... tsk tsk.
SpiderSilva
11/12/08 5:01:20PM
hitting on chicks well married knowing Im not gonna bang them happens ALL the time even my wifes friends which is not a good thing
higdon10
11/12/08 5:17:23PM

Posted by Aaronno9

That is one of the greatest stories I've ever heard.
MMAcca
11/15/08 1:44:15AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Aarron the stud
Aaronno9
11/15/08 3:45:35AM
Pitty it only happens when i cant take advantage of it
MMAcca
11/15/08 4:02:43AM
threesome an option ?
big_timmy
11/15/08 8:54:27AM
Threesomes are ALWAYS an option my friend...
Ben_Hutch
11/15/08 7:05:26PM

Posted by big_timmy

Big Tim's a man of experience!
MMAcca
11/15/08 7:12:27PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by big_timmy

Big Tim's a man of experience!

Aaronno9
11/15/08 11:25:36PM
I love boobies
SeanSalmonisGod
11/16/08 1:36:19PM
It's not me but:

This kid who lives on my floor got so retarded one night after a party. He wound up eating damn near all of our pizza. We were not having any of this, so the next night he got just as retarded. Payback time!! We got his drunk ass to buy us a 5 5 5 deal. Then every time he would talk we would tell him to stop speaking Spanish. He was getting so desperate that he actually went to Free Translations.com and translated English to Spanish and spoke Spanish to us. After that we got the idea to just completely ignore him. It escaladed to pretending that he died and it was now 2010. The Knicks have LeBron, The Giants won the superbowl every year since, and Tupac was found alive.

Funny thing is that he did not remember anything the next day. We had to explain everything to him.

Apparantly when I get hammered everyone says that all I wanna do i beat the shit out of people