Which chute boxe member would when in a fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which chute boxe member would when in a fight?
POLL: what chute boxe member would when out of them all?
Shogun Rua 53% (17)
Axe Murderer(Wnderlei Silva) 31% (10)
Spider(Anderson silva) 16% (5)
Murillio Rua(Ninja) 0% (0)
TOMMYAYO05
7/18/07 6:33:20PM
I think Anderson personally
Mastodon2
7/18/07 6:42:33PM
Why did you put "Shogun Rua" but then Murilo Rua (ninja)", following the format shouldnt it be "Mauricio Milani Rua (Shogun)"?

Anyways, Shogun could take the lot of them, even Wanderlei. We'll never find out though, as it will never happen!
MisFiT
7/18/07 6:43:48PM
Anderson isnt Chute Boxe anymore... I believe Shogun would win. Him and Wand would be close but I'd give the edge to Shogun, he is quick, flows well.
babalu2720
7/18/07 7:16:14PM
Shogun is always getting better abd he is really young so i think he would win. His strikes are so fluid that he pulls off combos like nothing.
mkiv9secsupra
7/18/07 7:35:11PM
well i dont know who would "when"... ....but i think Wandy would "WIN"
SpiderSilva
7/18/07 7:44:14PM
Anderson would pick Shogun apart standing
on the ground shoguns power would come into play
it would be a knock out
Northrend
7/18/07 7:48:13PM
I would pick Wandy. Ninja might jump in and flying knee his way for a KO though
LHK
7/18/07 7:50:47PM
They don't call him the Axe Murderer for nothing. I don't think the other Chute Box guys (or almost anyone really) would fight him based on the staredown alone (Crocop is probably the only human alive that could staredown Wandy).
AmericanFighterAce
7/18/07 8:06:38PM
Ever seen Rocky V? Tommy Gunn was the under-study to Rocky Balboa, and when they clashed you know who still prevailed ontop? Rocky Balboa.

Now with that being said, Wanderlei Silva has been practically a huge mentor to these guys and has been the leader of them. Wanderlei is Rocky Balboa in this case and Shogun is the hepatitis free version of Tommy Gunn.

Shogun might have the youth on his side but Wanderlei is still the mentor.
Manfred
7/19/07 1:30:01AM
Shogun, the only thing is that he might be tentative due to their relationship. But on a pure skill level, I'd take Shogun 7 times out of 10.

On a side note, there has been a rumor for a long time that Wandy and Shogun fought behind closed doors because Wandy wanted Shogun's dog. Winner got the dog and according to the rumor, Wandy KO'd him.

I found an interview on proelite.com were Shogun says it's a BS rumor. He gave Wandy a dog as a gift, but that's it.
Northrend
7/20/07 12:02:32AM

Posted by Manfred

Shogun, the only thing is that he might be tentative due to their relationship. But on a pure skill level, I'd take Shogun 7 times out of 10.

On a side note, there has been a rumor for a long time that Wandy and Shogun fought behind closed doors because Wandy wanted Shogun's dog. Winner got the dog and according to the rumor, Wandy KO'd him.

I found an interview on proelite.com were Shogun says it's a BS rumor. He gave Wandy a dog as a gift, but that's it.

Lol yeah I remember that story
It is false though..funny still. Wandy KO'ing Shogun for a little tiny puppy is all I can imagen haha
TOMMYAYO05
7/20/07 12:06:11AM

Why did you put "Shogun Rua" but then Murilo Rua (ninja)", following the format shouldnt it be "Mauricio Milani Rua (Shogun)"?
thats his brother smart guy!! i hate these mma amatures
Piccosaur
7/20/07 12:25:09AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

thats his brother smart guy!! i hate these mma amatures

No your the wrong one. You should of Put Maraucio Rua (Shogun) instead of Shogun Rua.
TOMMYAYO05
7/20/07 12:28:36AM

No your the wrong one. You should of Put Maraucio Rua (Shogun) instead of Shogun Rua
I didnt put his first name,ok big deal,but i think the other guy thought there was only one rua or i misread him.
bigblair
7/20/07 5:17:43AM
it would clearly be Shogun, you could argue for Wandy, but i think this is Shoguns time.
xchickox
7/20/07 7:24:05AM
gotta go for shogun
Mastodon2
7/20/07 8:07:28AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

No your the wrong one. You should of Put Maraucio Rua (Shogun) instead of Shogun Rua
I didnt put his first name,ok big deal,but i think the other guy thought there was only one rua or i misread him.

Yeah you must have misread me, Its hardly a secret that Shogun and Ninja are brothers is common knowledge!
KYGUY07
7/20/07 2:37:34PM
shogun
TOMMYAYO05
7/20/07 3:09:56PM

Yeah you must have misread me, Its hardly a secret that Shogun and Ninja are brothers is common knowledge!
yeah i was going to say,but yeah i think it would be beteween shogun and anderson.
peachfuzzz1305
7/21/07 6:04:58PM
I think Shogun can outstrike all of them and can tear all of them new ass holes