Chute Boxe Academy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Chute Boxe Academy
Shags
5/27/07 9:58:53PM
The new Chute Boxe Academy Fight Camp is looking for knowledgeable and talented fans of mma to join our team and make a serious attempt at the top spot on the site. I am looking for members that make educated picks and that do not pick their favorite fighter or the title holders simply without taking the opponent into serious consideration.

I chose the name Chute Boxe simply because I admire their fighters and the name was not already taken.

"My style of fighting is kneeing people's face." - Wanderlei
jdun11
6/18/07 9:46:03PM

Posted by Shags

The new Chute Boxe Academy Fight Camp is looking for knowledgeable and talented fans of mma to join our team and make a serious attempt at the top spot on the site. I am looking for members that make educated picks and that do not pick their favorite fighter or the title holders simply without taking the opponent into serious consideration.

I chose the name Chute Boxe simply because I admire their fighters and the name was not already taken.

"My style of fighting is kneeing people's face." - Wanderlei

hey bro, I am a huge MMA fan and Big fan of Chute box..I know a ton af mma and would love to be on ur squad
chuckw94
6/22/07 2:34:20PM
i just started on here but i've been watching ufc and pride from the beginning and i know a lot about both of them and i would love to be a part of your team.
TOMMYAYO05
6/28/07 7:50:21PM
Ya i just got started up on here....are u guys lookin for more team members still?
pharside
6/28/07 7:54:14PM
If you still have opening can i get an invite?
puppetmaster837
6/28/07 7:54:28PM
I'm new here too but i have a pretty good betting record with my friend on fights and i want to join your team too.