chuck vs randy hvywt title

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » chuck vs randy hvywt title
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:46:16AM
ok. someone has to ask. so since theres talk about chuck moving up to heavy weight to take on cro cop maybe he should take on randy for the title and match hendos 2 titles / 2 classes achievement. why not?
hathcock32
3/4/07 1:49:34AM
Thats the first thaught that popped into my head. Hopefull not....I really rather see other matches then those 2 for the fourth time even though they are two superstars. IMO Chuck will move up after he beats Rampage. By that time It will be cro cop vs Randy. And IMO Chuck would probably want to face the winner...however if Randy somehow pulls that off. Hmm...
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:57:52AM

Posted by hathcock32

Thats the first thaught that popped into my head. Hopefull not....I really rather see other matches then those 2 for the fourth time even though they are two superstars. IMO Chuck will move up after he beats Rampage. By that time It will be cro cop vs Randy. And IMO Chuck would probably want to face the winner...however if Randy somehow pulls that off. Hmm...

well, now we have some nice combinations
couture
AA
crocop
werdum
liddell
rematch with tim
xthe_scottx
3/4/07 2:05:33AM
Also Gonzaga in the future.
hathcock32
3/4/07 2:06:30AM
IF Chuck goes up to HW....The HW division that was in shambles last year suddenly becomes the best division in MMA today. With Randy the Champion he has plenty of guys to defend it agianst. Great job by Dana to get talent and to get Randy to come back

Champion - Randy Couture
1.Cro Cop
2. Arlovski
3. Chuck
4. Werdum
4. Sylvia
5. Brandon Vera(whether he stays or not)
6.A healthy Heath Herring

All guys (except Tim, AA) that last year wasnt mentioned in contention with the UFC belt.

Plus great guys to test guys in the HW divison...Gonzaga, O' Brien
JunCTion
3/4/07 2:07:50AM

Posted by xthe_scottx

Also Gonzaga in the future.