Chuck vs. Randy at heavyweight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chuck vs. Randy at heavyweight
POLL: Chuck vs. Randy
Chuck by ko/tko 30% (14)
Chuck by submission 7% (3)
Chuck by decision 7% (3)
Randy by ko/tko 22% (10)
Randy by submission 0% (0)
Randy by decision 35% (16)
nickcuc547
11/23/08 1:53:08PM
who do you like? Pesonally I think Randy takes it this time by decision.
breakdown5
11/23/08 3:26:19PM
It seems like Chuck has lost a bit of speed and can't get the big punch that he ended so many fighters' nights with before. I think the extra weight might make him stronger, but he may sacrifice some speed to the extra mass. Randy may have been overpowered by Lesnar, but I think he grinds one out on Chuck.

Randy UD.
wolfman
11/23/08 4:24:05PM
I personally hope this fight doesn't happen...I just have no desire to see them fight for the fourth time.
Ordep
11/23/08 4:40:44PM

Somebody actually picked Chuck by sub? I guess it is because the lack of a "Don King" option.
PunishmentFan
11/23/08 6:11:36PM
i rather ufc not have this yah it be big money but who really wants to see randy vs chuck 4 times and see the same ending like chuck tko randy or randy tko chuck we seen it both ways why should it happen..waste of space...i rather see anderson silva vs chuck liddell or anderson silva vs randy at lhw if randy will go down? probly not..
:(
Franklinfan47
11/23/08 6:32:14PM

Posted by wolfman

I personally hope this fight doesn't happen...I just have no desire to see them fight for the fourth time.

You said it. What's the point really? I would be much more interested in watching Anderson Silva smash Liddell than see Couture vs Liddell once again.
Hendo67
11/23/08 6:33:59PM
Even if this fight was the 3rd fight with both fighters tied 1-1, i can see it.

These two are like the SAW series, it gets shitty after 2...

nickcuc547
11/23/08 7:07:27PM
ever since randy came back everbody has been talking about how he can beat chuck and how they should fight again, now that it's happening everybody is bitching about it, i don't get it.
EvenFlow
11/23/08 7:34:24PM

Posted by Hendo67

saw 1, 4 and 5 were good, 2 and 3 sucked
nickcuc547
11/23/08 8:07:20PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Hendo67

saw 1, 4 and 5 were good, 2 and 3 sucked

I liked them all to be honest with you but they are getting a little stale, don't think chuck vs. randy is stale though.
mkiv9secsupra
11/23/08 10:20:01PM
chuck by submission... due to strikes. this fight is going to be as one sided as the past two fights. they are both the same fighters they were in the last two meetings so it should end in the same manner; chuck ko.
mkiv9secsupra
11/23/08 10:21:11PM
chuck by submission... due to strikes. this fight is going to be as one sided as the past two fights. they are both the same fighters they were in the last two meetings so it should end in the same manner; chuck ko.
big_timmy
11/24/08 3:25:45AM
This is such a WASTED OPPORTUNITY!!! AHHH!!!

Chuck's first fight at heavyweight, against a dude we've seen him flgog twice before? NO NO NO!

I'd rather see Randy drop and fight Anderson Silva or Wandy, and Chuck go up and fight Brock, Kongo, Gonzaga, Anyone othar than Randy. Please Dana, Please Joe Silva, Please Fertittas!!!!

this would be the biggest missed chance since Herring let Nog stand up.
haggiswashere
11/24/08 3:31:19AM

Posted by big_timmy
this would be the biggest missed chance since Herring let Nog stand up.

haha for real. man what would the heavyweight division be like if he hadn't lost to nog? it would be him fighting for interim and probably losing to tim causing tim to stay......
big_timmy
11/24/08 3:52:50AM
I'd probabaly still have a little soft spot for Herring, instead of disliking him immensly these days. And the only big nog i would have ever have heard of is Leben's. I never saw Pride ya see.... The joys of living in Australia and getting into MMA about UFC 74.
haggiswashere
11/24/08 4:01:16AM

Posted by big_timmy

I'd probabaly still have a little soft spot for Herring, instead of disliking him immensly these days. And the only big nog i would have ever have heard of is Leben's. I never saw Pride ya see.... The joys of living in Australia and getting into MMA about UFC 74.

haha its ok i only watched the replays jay glazier and frank trigg would host for pride and the first ufc stuff i watched was unleashed replays and i caught the tuf 3 finale and followed tuf 4 and finally the first one i bought was ufc 66 so i have only been into it about 2 years so im a late bloomer as well.
stock
11/24/08 12:33:38PM

Posted by wolfman

My thoughts exactly.
Too many possible matches that we haven't seen before.

Hendo67
11/24/08 3:09:00PM
So many more matchups at LHW for both of these guys, i do not want to see a 4th fight

There are still guys like
Henderson
Sokoudjou
Cane
W.Silva
Rampage
Rashad

lots of LHW's that i'd like to see Liddell or Couture fight
bls1919
11/24/08 5:38:34PM
I personally don;t like the fight. Should ba a good fight, but #4 in the Randy/Chuck saga. Chuck is moving away from LHW.....why i ask? Does he really think if he beats Randy and another top HW he can beat Brock? This fight is confusing to me.
Gweedo
11/25/08 11:51:45AM

Posted by nickcuc547

who do you like? Pesonally I think Randy takes it this time by decision.

Finally somebody seeing things my way.