is Chuck in Randelman's corner when he KO's Cro cop?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » is Chuck in Randelman's corner when he KO's Cro cop?
ufc88
5/9/08 9:06:29PM
Just watched cro cop vs randelman again and at the end it looks like Chuck is in Randelmans corner. I never knew they trained together considering Chuck has Kod him!
juanez13
5/9/08 9:09:05PM
yea he was in randleman's corner in that fight. i remember watchin it live (chuck picked randleman up and was screaming). dont know the whole story to it but i think chuck was probably helping him with striking for the cro cop fight.
grappler0000
5/10/08 12:22:57AM

Posted by juanez13

yea he was in randleman's corner in that fight. i remember watchin it live (chuck picked randleman up and was screaming). dont know the whole story to it but i think chuck was probably helping him with striking for the cro cop fight.

Yes, if I remember correctly, Randleman actually gives Chuck credit for the gameplan he used.
Mastodon2
5/10/08 6:13:35AM
Randleman trained at the pit for that one fight. As soon as he beat Cro Cop, straight back to Hammer House and back to his old ways!
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 12:22:18PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Randleman trained at the pit for that one fight. As soon as he beat Cro Cop, straight back to Hammer House and back to his old ways!

yeah its a damn shame, i woulda liked seeing Randleman stay there
mrsmiley
5/10/08 4:11:59PM

Posted by Mastodon2

LOL.Very true.