Chuck...the pimp? LOL

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chuck...the pimp? LOL
wolfman
1/18/08 11:55:44AM
Here is a small video clip of Liddell pimping those hoes....I mean, just another ordinary night out on the town for the Iceman. Is it just me, or does he sound a little wasted?

here's the clip: http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1380784998
DCRage
1/18/08 12:42:52PM
That's kinda normal for him given his "legendary" partying habits. Sometimes I bet he parties more than he trains, especially as fights get closer.
iwannabesedated
1/18/08 1:56:52PM
Dude whats wrong with that..Just cause your a celebrity or an athlete doesnt mean that your not a normal human being that likes booze and women.

That Baldwin guy on the Rehab show said it best..Hes like Most normal people dont know what its's like to have two hot chicks come up to you with a bag full of narcotics and ask you to come to their hotel room....Jeesh..some guys have all the luck.
wolfman
1/18/08 4:07:14PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Dude whats wrong with that..Just cause your a celebrity or an athlete doesnt mean that your not a normal human being that likes booze and women.

That Baldwin guy on the Rehab show said it best..Hes like Most normal people dont know what its's like to have two hot chicks come up to you with a bag full of narcotics and ask you to come to their hotel room....Jeesh..some guys have all the luck.

Who said I had a problem with it? I agree, he is lucky.
iwannabesedated
1/18/08 4:57:44PM
Im not saying you.Just some people in general might look at it different than others.