If Chuck loses to Wandy....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » If Chuck loses to Wandy....
Leland
5/30/07 11:53:06AM
He will be out of the picture of a title for a while. Especially with all the PRIDE folks coming.
cowcatcher
5/30/07 12:36:27PM
chuck wont get fed cans at this point in his career, hes gonna fight guys who the die hard fans know and will be included on every "super bowl" card from here until he leaves ufc for the green pastures of retirement. the same is true for wandy, who is quite a bit younger than chuck and should have a lot more great fights ahead of him, although he could be thrown a can or 2 at some point to better establish him in the US.
Mayo
5/30/07 12:52:56PM
If he loses to Wandy his only choice will be to move to Heavyweight or Middleweight.
Leland
5/30/07 12:55:15PM

Posted by Mayo

If he loses to Wandy his only choice will be to move to Heavyweight or Middleweight.

He'd look good as a MW i think
NME
5/30/07 1:11:10PM

Posted by Leland
He'd look good as a MW i think

I highly doubt Chuck would ever drop to 185lbs. at this point.

Chuck would probably move to heavyweight for a few "dream" matches that he's discussed (Cro Cop, Fedor) should he lose to Silva. He might move up anyway, get a pair of potentially huge pay days, and head off into the sunset.

We have to keep in mind that Chuck probably isn't long for the sport at this point. Randy Couture fighting well into his 40s is the exception, not the rule.
Mayo
5/30/07 2:38:40PM
Actually I believe it was in the ESPN article that Chuck said he wants to get into a movie career and eventually leave MMA.