Chuck Liddell wants rematch with Jardine

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chuck Liddell wants rematch with Jardine
« Previous Page
SmileR
3/7/08 11:41:18PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by BlazinSaddle

lets take a look at who would probably beat him...

jardine (rematch)
forrest
bonnar...(yeah i said it)
*rampage...(again)
wandy...(wandy wasnt himself in that first fight)
boetsch
*shogun
*machida
*thiago silva
rashad (probably, and hes not even a "striker")
soko
*houston
*anderson silva (if moved up in weight class)

(*)=definatly beats chuck

chucks got a few more ok matchups but i fear they'll give him an undeserving shot at the belt too soon, like couture got against sylvia after losing 2 in a row and losing his last fight at HW

dude i am no fan of Chuck Liddell but i am not ignorant enough to completely disregard his success as a fighter. that has to be one of the grossest underestimations of Chuck Liddell that i have ever seen

agreed. you are vastly understimating chuck's skills as a fighter.

Once again I'm in agreement with juanez13 and jiujitsufreak74.
That is one of the craziest lists I have ever seen!
NatedawgThaM
3/7/08 11:57:15PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

lets take a look at who would probably beat him...

jardine (rematch)
forrest
bonnar...(yeah i said it)
*rampage...(again)
wandy...(wandy wasnt himself in that first fight)
boetsch
*shogun
*machida
*thiago silva
rashad (probably, and hes not even a "striker")
soko
*houston
*anderson silva (if moved up in weight class)

(*)=definatly beats chuck

chucks got a few more ok matchups but i fear they'll give him an undeserving shot at the belt too soon, like couture got against sylvia after losing 2 in a row and losing his last fight at HW

I agree with everyone except Soko, Houston, Forrest, Stephon, Rashad, and Boetch, and of course Wandy.

He already beat Wandy, enough said. It was closer then everybody thought but he still won and the fight was on the feet the whole time.

Soko's chin is weak and I'm sure Chuck can block a head kick so he'd go down in the 1st.

Houston's way too aggressive. If he calmed down a bit and showed cardio I'd definitely give him a shot since he's probably one if not the hardest puncher at 205. His chin is suspect though like Soko so I think Chuck would catch him coming in.

Forrest and Stephon are in the same boat. They are sluggers who will press and Chuck will catch them coming in. Stephon hasn't shown a weak chin but Chuck would catch Forrest like Jardine did coming in. Stephon is a better grappler then striker but he likes to stand, he'll get owned and exausted and not be able to take him down.

Boetch has had one fight since getting beat in the IFL so he's not even tested yet. He's a slugger so he'd get owned by a counter slugger.

Rashad is a wrestler who has the most overrated stand up in the sport. All he has is a nice jab and quick hands. He wouldn't even stand with Bisping so I doubt he'd stand with Chuck and sure won't get him on the ground.

I'm not a Chuck's #1 fan by ANY means, like the slugfests but I HATE the hype around him, but even I know your overexaggerating. But I agree with everybody else on there. Shogun, Thiago, Machida, and Jardine would all own him with kicks like Jardine did and Rampage has already run through him twice with no problems.

emfleek
3/8/08 12:01:51AM
I'm getting my boots on. The shit's deep in here...
MALICE
3/9/08 12:07:56PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

dude i said bring it on earlier, this is hilarious that yall are getting butthurt tis not me that is upset, this is priceless, keep it going seriously i dont care

"I dont care. Seriously. I dont care. Do you care cause I dont care. Seriously. I dont care. It's funny. HAHA. Cause I dont care. Your Butthurt. I think it's funny. I dont care Seriously."

Dude. Give us all a break. As soon as you have to start posting your not upset and you dont care, It means you are upset, and you do care. It is a simple fact.

I can almost see the fumes rising from your head when I read your posts. Go on not caring. If you dont care, you wont respond.

Pages: 1 [2]