Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva verbally agree to fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva verbally agree to fight
aznteabagger
10/11/07 6:47:36PM
Finally (sorta).

The mega bout between former champions Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva for which mixed martial arts fans have clamored for years is going to go down at UFC 79 on December 29, according to a report from Dave Meltzer at WrestlingObserver.com.

LINK
nickcuc547
10/11/07 6:52:05PM
finally, awesome news, makes the day a little bit better after the news of couture, but this doesnt even come close to making up for it. i say chuck by ko btw.
Gladiator
10/11/07 8:47:24PM
wanderlei by viscious knockout in the first round.
wolfgarnaud
10/11/07 8:57:11PM
i think that liddell doesnt deserve that fight after the 2 fights he got and didnt do anything, but im still gonna watch it, so UFc needs that fight after what happen to Randy,

Silva TKO 2 round
jgordon85
10/11/07 9:05:52PM
i bounce back and forth with the winner i dont know. it all depends on how they fight. will silva attack like a bull and get caught or will he catch chuck. will chuck come out aggressive after his two loss's with something to prove. will silva treat him to a knee clinic. i dont know who knows. it could go either way. i am going to play it day to day. i hope the fight lives up to the hype. i just want to see a good show!!!
nickcuc547
10/11/07 9:32:32PM

Posted by wolfgarnaud

i think that liddell doesnt deserve that fight after the 2 fights he got and didnt do anything, but im still gonna watch it, so UFc needs that fight after what happen to Randy,

Silva TKO 2 round

if chuck doesnt deserve it than neither does wandy, both are coming off of two straight losses, wandy actually got dominated worse than chuck in his two fights.
kevietre
10/11/07 9:38:33PM
A verbal agreement doesn't mean much. We all already knew they have wanted to fight each other. It's a matter of signing the contract and making it official.
postman
10/11/07 10:22:58PM
I refuse to belive this fight is happening until one guy punches the other. Until then I will expect something to happen to keep the fight for happening. Maybe a Fan man episode like Holyfield Bowe.
loonytnt
10/11/07 10:37:22PM
we will see him it happens
MeanGreene
10/11/07 11:15:18PM
Chuck wins via kick to the face round 2!
jae_1833
10/11/07 11:43:51PM
I'm with you Postman....until one actually hits the other it's just too much! It's just like the whole Fedor thing, I mean for Christ's sake you are costing us our HW Champ and Legendary Fighter! WTF!!!!
wrona666
10/12/07 2:20:57PM

Posted by Gladiator

wanderlei by viscious knockout in the first round.

AGREED!!!!!!! I dont see anyway Chuck can win that fight.....