Chuck Liddell Slims Down To Win Big Bosses Cash

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chuck Liddell Slims Down To Win Big Bosses Cash
scobac
9/14/09 8:39:41PM
We all knew Chuck Liddell was living large after sudo retiring following his loss to Mauricio “Shogun” Rua at UFC 97. So, large UFC President Dana White called him out and put up some cash betting the Iceman he couldn’t slim down by mid-September.

Link
SamPan
9/14/09 8:45:00PM
Why is this on mmaplayground
haggiswashere
9/14/09 10:40:41PM

Posted by SamPan

You didn't have to read it. I found it interesting.
IriShame
9/14/09 11:21:59PM

Posted by SamPan

So dudes like you can whine about it.
higdon10
9/15/09 12:42:57AM

Posted by SamPan

Because its MMA-related.
xAcidburNx
9/15/09 1:06:57AM

Posted by SamPan

Lol shot down

Side note. Doesn't anyone notice chuck looks better now than he has ever looked even while fighting. Imagine if he was like that when he was in his prime
NeaRMisS
9/15/09 3:28:00AM
is chuck really hurting that much to win 10k? I mean for a guy that was fighting for multiple zeros... he never looked that good. I understand you dont need a 6 pack to be a good fighter, but seriously... Drop the keg when you fight at times at least. Really wish he looked like that when he was fighting. Would love to see how much more of a fighter he could have been.

All the extra working out he did for this is my guess, just cutting out the after parties and continuing with his normal exercise with a bit more cardio. Regardless he looks great and I wish him the best.

Also people post MMA related stuff on MMA forums. Its amazing how that works, MMA content on MMA forums.
finnish_line
9/15/09 9:34:31AM

We all knew Chuck Liddell was living large after sudo retiring following his loss to Mauricio “Shogun” Rua

Um, I think the writer meant "pseudo retiring".
AO
9/15/09 10:08:23AM
why on earth are people whining and correcting spelling on this? move on to the next news article or find something else to do. go outside for bit.

on topic: any reason to make your boss put his money where his mouth is a good thing in my book. he looks to be in much better shape than his last few fights.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/15/09 10:58:58AM
nice to see he gets into shape for dancing with the stars, but comes to the cage with a belly...whatever lol
all this brings to mind is I wonder if Chuck, Imagine if Chuck could get down to 185?
xAcidburNx
9/15/09 12:37:52PM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

nice to see he gets into shape for dancing with the stars, but comes to the cage with a belly...whatever lol
all this brings to mind is I wonder if Chuck, Imagine if Chuck could get down to 185?

would never happen. too big of a guy. thats another 29 pounds to get to 185 and with his age is would be even harder. there were days where they talked about moving to heavy weight but thats about it
CwB
9/15/09 4:49:15PM
I love that picture of Chuck, he looks so happy to have abs plus he flipping off the camera with both hands - Sayin F u Dana Im not fat...