Chuck Liddell Lands on NYT Best Seller List for Second Week

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chuck Liddell Lands on NYT Best Seller List for Second Week
juanez13
2/21/08 6:20:47PM
LINK

For the second straight week, “Iceman: My Fighting Life,” a book written by former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell and co-author Chad Millman, has landed ninth on The New York Times Best Seller List for hardcover nonfiction.

“Iceman” covers the entire life of Liddell — from his childhood through his reign as the UFC’s 205-lb. champ up until his May 2007 loss to Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and subsequent defeat to Keith Jardine. The 305-page title recently received a ringing endorsement from MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) book reviewer, Paul Larkin
jakeiceman
2/21/08 11:06:14PM
This is actually pretty cool, I'm glad to hear it. I have yet to buy it, but i plan on it. I picked it up and read a few pages, it was a little corny but actually a pretty decent read. Glad to see it doing well. Liddell is the man.
Shawn91111
2/22/08 2:36:42AM
I just finished this book and read it within a day at work. I bought and read the Hughes book first and I must say Chucks book is the better read by far.
whardin19
2/22/08 7:00:40AM
I really need to pick this book up. It's probably a good read and I am a fan of Liddell's. It's pretty cool that so many MMA fans are actually reading books...lol! Most people think were stupid hillbillies or something...lol!
NewGuy
2/22/08 7:16:24AM
It is a great book for any mma fan. It really gives you a look into a fighters life, both when a fighter is unknown and poor and when a fighter is famous and rich.
woodmo
2/22/08 9:03:56AM
I read the book in one day.... great read. I just gave it to a buddy to read.

First person to PM me their address, I'll send it to you as a "Playground Present" (when my buddy finishes it) as long as you promise to send it back to me when your are done. Sorry to international guys... shipping is a little pricey.