chuck hits a skater

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » chuck hits a skater
loonytnt
12/24/07 1:07:59PM
link

lol smart skater
jdubs
12/24/07 1:16:06PM
the best part is the "yea now what bitch" look on chucks face right after he hit him..... that was a badass, solid, fast, crazy punch though
Boo_Radley21
12/24/07 1:26:59PM
Lol Jason Ellis is an idiot. That punch was ridiculous. He should've given Tony one too.
bullettdodger
12/24/07 2:38:05PM

Posted by jdubs

the best part is the "yea now what bitch" look on chucks face right after he hit him..... that was a badass, solid, fast, crazy punch though

I thought the exact same thing
the look was priceless
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/24/07 3:02:39PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by jdubs

the look was priceless

he is so awesome
cant wait til saturday
emfleek
12/24/07 3:03:48PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by jdubs

the look was priceless

Ditto. Or Tritto. Whatever.
Mastodon2
12/24/07 3:57:15PM
Would be better if he hit him with decent technique. I know Chuck hits hard, but that Pit style is awful, imagine what he could do with a good boxing coach!
Djbb
12/24/07 4:03:57PM
Funniest part (for me) was when Tony Hawk said "You got knocked the **** out!" cause y'know, quoting Next Friday is witty and original
emfleek
12/24/07 4:06:08PM

Posted by Djbb

Funniest part (for me) was when Tony Hawk said "You got knocked the **** out!" cause y'know, quoting Next Friday is witty and original

Not to mention the fact that he DIDN'T get knocked out.
loonytnt
12/25/07 2:17:14AM
guy was lucky chuck didnt hit him in the face lol
SmileR
12/25/07 7:48:17AM
HAHA I can't believe he said harder after the first one like he expected it to not hurt! the fool!