chuck on good mornin texas who did

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » chuck on good mornin texas who did
cleaner
3/5/07 7:41:07AM
who did he say he might be fighting in may wat i understood was tyra morrison wtf is he thats if i heard him right his speech wasnt the best
Trapt1nw0nder
3/5/07 7:53:09AM
he said Tommy Morrison...the boxer that just came back from retirment.....he had tested positive for AIDS and suddenly the virus just vanished....

Chuck was f#cked up..lol
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cleaner
3/5/07 8:00:51AM
dont know what to say does he have mma aswell his gonna be be butterbean of ufc so cage rage has butterbean
cleaner
3/5/07 8:04:21AM
tea wtf was the storey with chuck people who made film got chuck to promote their film heres the lad out wasted on live chat show think they will be looking for their money back lol
Trapt1nw0nder
3/5/07 8:40:43AM
i doubt it.If anything the film got more exposure..lol
jdubs
3/5/07 11:02:22AM
holy s**t chuck is fighting tommy..... dude is absolutley awesome i have always thought he died until a couple weeks ago when he ko that guy in his return fight.
poll77
3/5/07 6:45:24PM
I was wondering the same thing about who he was talking about in the interview. That interview was hilarious, he sounded like the typical old drunk guy sitting in the corner of the bar by himself.