1/10/09 1:05:53AM
what will the odds look like (who will be favorite). Real odds, not playground

off the top of my head i would say
forest ev
chuck -120

but i could be WAY off
ChokeUout
1/10/09 5:42:55PM
Has this fight been announced? If so, you have a link?

I'd really like this fight if it is in the works
Wolfenstein
1/10/09 9:10:16PM
In terms of real odds I think -125 for Chuck is accurate. It's really tight. I could see Forrest becoming a slight underdog, but more likely a -110 or even.
haggiswashere
1/11/09 12:23:15AM
Honestly probably:

Forrest -125
Chuck +150

Look at there last 4 fights and tell me it would be the other way around. its sad but true for us chuck fans
Wolfenstein
1/11/09 12:37:39AM
If Chuck came in the underdog I would be psyched, and it is very possible he could. I think stylistically though this would be a terrible match for Forrest.

I don't think he can outstrike Chuck or get it to the ground. Forrest just doesn't have the power to put Chuck away, and his chin isn't strong enough to last three rounds against one of the heaviest hitters in the LHW division.

I think this is a great matchup and both guys are available. Would love to see the UFC make it happen.
haggiswashere
1/11/09 2:06:10AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

If Chuck came in the underdog I would be psyched, and it is very possible he could. I think stylistically though this would be a terrible match for Forrest.

I don't think he can outstrike Chuck or get it to the ground. Forrest just doesn't have the power to put Chuck away, and his chin isn't strong enough to last three rounds against one of the heaviest hitters in the LHW division.

I think this is a great matchup and both guys are available. Would love to see the UFC make it happen.

oh ya me too. it would be a friggin awesome fight