Chuck's Book

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chuck's Book
woodmo
2/22/08 10:46:55AM
I just finished the Liddell book, and it was great. I gave it to a buddy to read, and when he is done, I'll send it to thew first person to PM me an address, as a "Playground Present." You just have to promise to send it back when you are done reading it. No international.... too pricey.

Wood
wolfman
2/22/08 1:44:29PM
Wow, that's a really nice gesture. Whoever gets your book, I hope they are nice enough to send it back though. Props to you.
woodmo
2/22/08 3:23:38PM
I thought it'd take a minute, but no takers thus far. I'm off to the mountains for the weekend, but will check back in Sunday.

ADIOS!
owen1
2/22/08 6:19:08PM

Posted by woodmo

I just finished the Liddell book, and it was great. I gave it to a buddy to read, and when he is done, I'll send it to thew first person to PM me an address, as a "Playground Present." You just have to promise to send it back when you are done reading it. No international.... too pricey.

Wood

That's cool of you to do that man.Whoever he gives it to,don't be a dick and send it back though.
The_Ho_Bag
2/24/08 9:42:00PM
im reading it atm its pretty good =] i hate reading but i love this book so far i recommend it
woodmo
2/25/08 10:41:46AM
Well, Pookie, the book is yours. It'll go out as soon as I hear from you. ENJOY!