Chuck was attacked after his loss by Dana

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Chuck was attacked after his loss by Dana
Shawn91111
4/20/09 5:24:55AM
saw this gif and thought it was funny

papercut
4/20/09 5:52:26PM
what was that all about? was dana actually pissed or what?
nickcuc547
4/20/09 6:20:52PM
you can't tell it cuts out too quickly, i think it was when dana was telling him don't leave and to stay in the cage for an interview, dana wouldn't get in chucks face like that, he is a guy that chuck can still knockout, maybe the only guy.
UFCmma666
4/20/09 7:12:15PM
that actually kinda pisses me off i am not a chuck fan to say the least but you know what the hell
Thefridge1337
4/20/09 7:24:06PM
that is why no one likes dana
EvenFlow
4/20/09 7:54:51PM
Why are you guys freaking out? Chuck is obviously still rocked and thats why Dana's little back pat made him wobble, Dana didnt hurt Chuck at all. Rewatch the event and tell me Chuck isnt still out of it and it's hard to keep your balence when you're only half awake. People need to leave Dana alone, hes done nothing but good things for Chuck he just happened to lose, someone had to go down Saturday night.
Wolfenstein
4/20/09 8:02:23PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Why are you guys freaking out? Chuck is obviously still rocked and thats why Dana's little back pat made him wobble, Dana didnt hurt Chuck at all. Rewatch the event and tell me Chuck isnt still out of it and it's hard to keep your balence when you're only half awake. People need to leave Dana alone, hes done nothing but good things for Chuck he just happened to lose, someone had to go down Saturday night.

Looked to me like Dana shoved him into the cage, and then had the audacity to try and slap Chuck across the face. Thank goodness it missed and hit him on the shoulder.
bls1919
4/20/09 8:15:06PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Not so funny after having your head beat in. He was visually still rocked and wobbly.
mrsmiley
4/20/09 9:11:27PM
Wish Chuck would have laid Dana out.
slapshot
4/20/09 10:06:12PM
I dont see where he's doing anything but telling chuck its ok, don't worry about it and giving him a pat on the back. Talk about a conspiracy theory...
Thefridge1337
4/20/09 10:10:57PM
just look at dana's face when he hits chuck
Jackelope
4/20/09 10:15:34PM
LOL you guys are crazy. I virtually guarantee you that Dana is just being a buddy to Chuck and saying it's ok. They're very good friends.. you honestly don't believe it was just an aggressive "Hey, man.. screw it.. you're alright" type pat?
UFCmma666
4/20/09 10:20:45PM
i dunno im sure dana didnt mean to be malicious but clearly chuck was rocked and smacked his head on the octagon and luckily he was fine but a lil more rocked plus a lil more force equals catastrophic
Playground_Samurai
4/20/09 10:28:48PM
Post fight press conference. Dana asked what he said to Chuck in the cage after the fight. 3:55 in....

Link

EDIT: Not sure if the correct video is playing in the link. It is labeled as UFC 97: Post Fight Press Conference, it's the second video from the top.
Shawn91111
4/20/09 10:44:40PM

Posted by bls1919

Posted by Shawn91111

Not so funny after having your head beat in. He was visually still rocked and wobbly.

No its still funny
Amigop
4/20/09 11:32:46PM

Posted by Thefridge1337

just look at dana's face when he hits chuck

Franklinfan47
4/21/09 10:40:13AM
Pretty funny.

I think Dana was trying to give him a pep talk and didnt realize how wobbly he still was. Looks like he tries to hold liddell up somewhat after when he realizes what he did.

I dont believe he would assault liddell in front of thousands of fans 20 seconds after a fight
backalley101
4/21/09 3:54:17PM
I hope that most of you guys are kidding. That looked like Dana was tapping Chuck on the shoulder saying that it was alright. Because Dana is actually really good friends with Chuck. Like stated above, stop with the conspiracy theories people. Get real. Like Dana is really gonna attack or slap Chuck.
emfleek
4/21/09 4:14:40PM

Posted by Jackelope

LOL you guys are crazy. I virtually guarantee you that Dana is just being a buddy to Chuck and saying it's ok. They're very good friends.. you honestly don't believe it was just an aggressive "Hey, man.. screw it.. you're alright" type pat?

What he said.

Mayhem13
4/21/09 4:27:35PM
Dana isnt doing anything wrong here..he gave Chuck a slap on the back, but since Chuck was still rocked, he stumbled face first into the cage...

They are freinds and Dana isnt doing anything wrong there.
FedortoAll
4/21/09 5:25:58PM
Funny and sad at the same time. :(
Aaronyman
4/21/09 7:36:42PM
lol, Chuck really was on queer street.
slapshot
4/23/09 12:49:13AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Pretty funny.

I think Dana was trying to give him a pep talk and didnt realize how wobbly he still was. Looks like he tries to hold liddell up somewhat after when he realizes what he did.

I dont believe he would assault liddell in front of thousands of fans 20 seconds after a fight

It's obvious to me...

On another note props to chuck for sticking up for Silva and making the reporter realize he had his head up his butt in the post fight video.
Franklinfan47
4/23/09 10:54:47AM

Posted by slapshot

Posted by Franklinfan47

Pretty funny.

It's obvious to me...

On another note props to chuck for sticking up for Silva and making the reporter realize he had his head up his butt in the post fight video.

I noticed that too, I thought it was pretty funny. Liddell told that guy off. I dont think ive ever seen a fighter come to the defense of another fighter like that.
MFOTHER
4/23/09 2:30:50PM

Posted by Jackelope

EXACTLY.....wtf are all you talking about???? did you watch the event or just that little gif......THEY ARE FRIENDS
MMA
4/23/09 10:33:49PM
To the untrained eye it looks like Dana is giving Chuck a harmless slap to the back. However, upon closer inspection, Dana appears to be trying to KO Chuck via ring cage.
tmas
4/26/09 11:51:52AM
i will never understand some of you, clearly people are playing around here, "coming up with conspiracy theroies" lol ooo people are playin serious you guys didnt get the other guys joking nature......

It looked like Dana was trying to prove a point to Chuck....RETIRE CHUCK LOOK I CAN BEAT YOU UP!!!!!.....SLAP SLAP PUSH PUSH!!! CHUCK WOBBLY AGIANST CAGE!!!! HAHAHAH I DANA WHITE BEAT UP FORMER LHW CHAMP CHRUCKY LIDDELT