Christopher Dorner suspected to be in gun fight in Big Bear live video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Christopher Dorner suspected to be in gun fight in Big Bear live video
postman
2/12/13 5:03:07PM
Live video Link

A person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains on Tuesday, a law enforcement official said on condition of anonymity.

The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

It's believed Christopher Dorner committed a residential burglary of a cabin where a couple was tied up, the officer told The Associated Press.

news report
george112
2/12/13 5:08:26PM
Well they have already thought somebody was him and opened fire on newspaper delivery people!!!

If they really wanted to find him they would. The media is milking the shit out of this. IN MY OPINION
BeeR
2/12/13 6:02:05PM
twice they have, TWO trucks they thought was his, without warning opened fire, injuring two people in one vehicle, the others were unhurt. Talk about massive law suit
george112
2/12/13 6:10:11PM

Posted by BeeR

twice they have, TWO trucks they thought was his, without warning opened fire, injuring two people in one vehicle, the others were unhurt. Talk about massive law suit

Ah yes TWICE! !
DancingDoll
2/12/13 9:02:39PM
Yay. It appears he's finally dead.

Now Hollywood can start making the movie.

Maybe Rampage should get in on this and try to score the lead role.
Chael_Sonnen
2/12/13 9:05:36PM
Big Bear?

At first I thought Tito had something to do with this
prophecy033
2/12/13 9:46:46PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Link?
DancingDoll
2/12/13 10:07:15PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DancingDoll

Link?

Dead

Went out in a 'Blaze of Glory'. More like the cowards way, in my opinion, but that's usually how it goes. Being a cop in prison would be a far worse fate.
FastKnockout
2/12/13 10:34:37PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DancingDoll

Link?

Dead

Went out in a 'Blaze of Glory'. More like the cowards way, in my opinion, but that's usually how it goes. Being a cop in prison would be a far worse fate.

Wouldn't surprise me if they set the fire.
george112
2/13/13 12:12:13AM
Supposedly the body hasnt been found yet
jay98107
2/13/13 12:27:18AM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DancingDoll

Link?

Dead

That's assuming he would have avoided the death penalty.
DancingDoll
2/13/13 7:50:04AM

Posted by jay98107

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DancingDoll

Link?

Dead

That's assuming he would have avoided the death penalty.

Even if he was charged with the death penalty, he would probably still end up in jail for years before the actual trial. Look at the Jodi Arias case in the news right now - she's been in jail for 4 yrs and is only now going through her actual Death Penalty trial. The court system usually takes a while.
FlashyG
2/14/13 12:30:20PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Wouldn't surprise me if they set the fire.

they did.

They used a type of tear gas that generates a lot of heat, they call them "Burners"

Officers were caught on tape saying things like "Burn it down", "Burn him out" and "F*ing burn that motherf*er"

Another audio recording overheard someone say "We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn ... Like we talked about."

I still don't feel bad for the guy, he deserved his fate. The people the police shot in the delivery van didn't though.