What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/etc.?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah/etc.?
emfleek
12/28/09 9:50:49AM
2 long john under shirts
coffee mug
Colts hoodie
Colts t-shirt
hair clippers

And this...

I actually enjoyed Christmas (gifts aside) this year. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun over the holiday. Up until this year, I had grown to despise anything and everything Christmas-related. I found a little bit of the Christmas spirit inside of me this year.*

* It's been pooped out by now, though. I'm so glad it's over.
bojangalz
12/28/09 12:18:24PM
I personally can't stand the holiday season. I practically con't even go into a retail store from Holloween until mid january because their shoving so much holiday cheer down your throat. And I loath and dispise holiday music too.

I'll be quite pleased when this time of year is over. That being said I've got two little ones who love nothing more then tearing into presents and it's always fun to see them having a good time.

With that said my son is about 2 1/2 now and I figured it was about time to spend some decent cash on a toy for me and claim it was for him...

This is what I came up with.

We constructed a rather large table in the basement and took over an entire room setting up what we had purchased. He loves it.

*EDIT* btw Em- If you ain't using natural lump charcoal you're cheating. How many 1/2 racks of rib can you fit in that? Kind of hard to judge the size from the pick.
MiniMan
12/28/09 12:28:00PM
I spoil myself every year, This year was NO EXCEPTION!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
emfleek
12/28/09 1:08:21PM

Posted by bojangalz

*EDIT* btw Em- If you ain't using natural lump charcoal you're cheating. How many 1/2 racks of rib can you fit in that? Kind of hard to judge the size from the pick.

I'm a beginner when it comes to smoking. I consider this to be my smoker with training wheels, so to speak. I'll eventually graduate and move on to bigger/better things.

When it comes to grilling, I actually prefer propane over charcoal flavor-wise.

As for ribs...I'm not sure. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.
Twenty20Dollars
12/28/09 1:43:00PM
madden '10
tekken 6
that 70's show box set
nitro circus season 1
and cashhh money
george112
12/28/09 2:34:26PM

Posted by bojangalz

I personally can't stand the holiday season. I practically con't even go into a retail store from Holloween until mid january because their shoving so much holiday cheer down your throat. And I loath and dispise holiday music too.

I'll be quite pleased when this time of year is over. That being said I've got two little ones who love nothing more then tearing into presents and it's always fun to see them having a good time.

With that said my son is about 2 1/2 now and I figured it was about time to spend some decent cash on a toy for me and claim it was for him...

This is what I came up with.

We conctructed a rather large table in the basement and took over an entire room setting up what we had purchased. He loves it.

Dude! Thats sweet!
Pskinner_mma314
12/28/09 2:48:21PM
electric razor
xbox 360 controller
buncha gift cards
pajamas
and a George Foreman grill...........awesome
ncordless
12/28/09 3:13:47PM
a pair of nikes
levi's
"Fear and Trembling" by Soren Kierkegaard
a box of guitar strings
a bottle of Templeton Rye Whiskey
Violentcuv
12/28/09 3:16:11PM
DJ Hero
Super Mario Bros Wii
TMNT Smash up for Wii

Shopvac
Power Drill
(2) Tapout Shirts
Ohio State Hoodies
Fryer
Webcam
GPS
CwB
12/28/09 3:38:40PM
Mac Book Pro!!! -Its pretty freakin sweet

and

Big Buck Hunter plug and play - Rifle that plugs into your TV and you have Big Buck Hunter
kopower
12/28/09 4:29:37PM
Samsung Netbook that I bought myself, 32" Samsung LCD tv for the bedroom, cash money homey and a trip to Colorado snowboarding that I'm on right now

No little ones to worry about so my wife and I splurged a bit this holiday season
KaibaThedon
12/28/09 4:38:14PM
A shirt
Pajama Bottoms
Electric toothbrush
Sweater
Montreal Canadiens book
Blu Rays
IriShame
12/28/09 7:11:01PM
The Flu and it f*ckin sucked.
king_katool
12/28/09 8:12:56PM
i got socks, but i want what bojangals got his kids..trade??
postman
12/29/09 7:42:11AM
Flip HD video camera!
MMAcca
12/29/09 12:23:38PM

Posted by postman

Flip HD video camera!

From Dana...?
higdon10
12/30/09 1:14:39AM
Every season of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
"The Great Misdirect" - Between The Buried and Me deluxe edition
A few Colts and Reds shirts.

Not a bad xmas at all IMO
postman
12/30/09 7:09:21AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by postman

Flip HD video camera!

From Dana...?

No I tried but he said I wasn't worth that much !
emfleek
12/30/09 8:19:51AM

Posted by higdon10

and Reds shirts.

I said Christmas...not April Fool's Day!

bojangalz
12/30/09 1:54:01PM

Posted by king_katool

Short vid of my boy using the track for the first time.
warglory
12/30/09 6:59:45PM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by king_katool

You guys are TOTALLY from Minnesota!
EvenFlow
12/30/09 9:04:28PM
Damn Bo, I remember my first racecar track as a kid and this makes mine look like crap. Sweet gift.

Posted by warglory

You guys are TOTALLY from Minnesota!

Everyone says we have an accent up here but I dont hear it. lol
Rush
12/31/09 11:22:09AM
I got a lump of coal in my stocking.
bojangalz
12/31/09 2:01:12PM

Posted by Rush

That's cold bro. I'd use it to thump saint nick next time he's in the neighborhood.
Rush
12/31/09 6:14:50PM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by Rush

That's cold bro. I'd use it to thump saint nick next time he's in the neighborhood.

I'm thinking of beating my moving company to death with it actually. Long story short I have been living in an empty apartment with a 19 month old baby for more than a week (10 days now) with nothing. Our stuff was supposed to be delivered over a week ago and all I get is misinformation, lies and empty promises from the moving company.

To make things more difficult it is a pain in the ass to get anything (even a phone) in the U.S. without a SS number.

Other than getting around the swear filter (which I promised the mods I would not do anymore) the only way to describe my mood in the last week is livid, and that is an understatement.
warglory
1/1/10 2:09:06AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by Rush

I'm thinking of beating my moving company to death with it actually. Long story short I have been living in an empty apartment with a 19 month old baby for more than a week (10 days now) with nothing. Our stuff was supposed to be delivered over a week ago and all I get is misinformation, lies and empty promises from the moving company.

To make things more difficult it is a pain in the ass to get anything (even a phone) in the U.S. without a SS number.

Other than getting around the swear filter (which I promised the mods I would not do anymore) the only way to describe my mood in the last week is livid, and that is an understatement.

That's pretty sad when the company fails at doing the one thing that you paid them to do.
higdon10
1/1/10 3:21:48AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by higdon10

and Reds shirts.

101 years and counting my man, that's my only response
bojangalz
1/1/10 9:58:12AM

Posted by higdon10

Posted by emfleek

Posted by higdon10

and Reds shirts.

He had to go there didn't he.
emfleek
1/1/10 10:36:53AM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by higdon10

Posted by emfleek

Posted by higdon10

and Reds shirts.

He had to go there didn't he.

This is *our* year!!!

king_katool
2/12/10 11:52:19PM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by king_katool

ah hell ya man, i want one lol, how many can race at once, looks cool, looks like your boy is enjoying it too, smart idea with the screw in the controller, limit his speed he cant crash, smart thinking