Chris Wilson expects September UFC return

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chris Wilson expects September UFC return
MMAcca
6/20/09 1:50:38AM
Chris Wilson (1-2 UFC, 14-5 MMA) explained the reasons that took him out of the UFC 98 card. The middleweight fighter has no idea about his return to the octagon but expects to perform in September.

“The Athletic Comission decided that the papers weren’t sufficient and then they required more exames in Brazil on the last time. When I arrived in U.S. the comission considered that was to close for the event and preferred not to put me in the card despite of there wasn’t any problem. They canceled the fight but UFC has paid part of the purse.

LINK
prozacnation1978
6/20/09 10:42:02AM
might fight larson or pyle now
Giant_Ochai
6/20/09 12:42:43PM

Posted by MMAcca

Chris Wilson (1-2 UFC, 14-5 MMA) explained the reasons that took him out of the UFC 98 card. The middleweight fighter has no idea about his return to the octagon but expects to perform in September.

“The Athletic Comission decided that the papers weren’t sufficient and then they required more exames in Brazil on the last time. When I arrived in U.S. the comission considered that was to close for the event and preferred not to put me in the card despite of there wasn’t any problem. They canceled the fight but UFC has paid part of the purse.

LINK

He's a welterweight.
Twenty20Dollars
6/20/09 1:37:23PM
yoshida is who he should face