Chris 'Lights Out' Lytle vs. Ryo 'The Piranha' Chonan

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chris 'Lights Out' Lytle vs. Ryo 'The Piranha' Chonan
ufc88
2/29/08 4:58:56AM
who do you think would take this.

Lytle R1 KO
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Tein_Lung
2/29/08 7:26:18AM
Lytle... dude is so well rounded hes like an old GSP... if Lytle was 10 years younger we would see him as a top 5 WW
CornishMMA
2/29/08 8:45:07AM
Yeah i would have to go with Lytle 30-27, they could very well make this fight as well, good call and props of they do

What fights will be at UFC 88 then ufc88?
kevietre
2/29/08 9:03:54AM
Normally I would say Ryo but the way Lytle has been fighting lately with his new aggressive, in your face style, I think Lytle could stop Chonan.
JoeySteel
2/29/08 11:12:24PM
Lytle is a hard hitter, I think he is gonna go far. Ryo would get smashed.
Daddyprimetime
3/1/08 6:19:07AM
This might sound crazy but Lytle is one of the best fighters who can't catch a break for anything. Lytle is one of the most underrated fighters out there is.
Rush
3/1/08 9:15:48AM

Posted by kevietre

Normally I would say Ryo but the way Lytle has been fighting lately with his new aggressive, in your face style, I think Lytle could stop Chonan.

I wonder if his fight with Hughes made him change that.
kevietre
3/3/08 6:40:31PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by kevietre

I wonder if his fight with Hughes made him change that.

I think so. He went to a decision with Serra then a decision with Hughes I think he's fighting for the finish now instead of just fighting for the win.