Chris Leben vs Dan Henderson ''Fantasy Iron Chin Match''

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chris Leben vs Dan Henderson ''Fantasy Iron Chin Match''
sonicsmokesweed
3/4/08 12:41:41PM
Who takes it? if Dan Henderson was to slug it out with Leben who's chin is more solid? Thats the real question. also both of there heads are shaped the same so therefore they got similar chins. Do you think Chris could be the first to KO/Flatline Dan if he stands toe to toe?
Pookie
3/4/08 1:07:01PM
No, not really. Dan has faced harder punchers with harder chins before and done quite well. I think he'd take this easy, even if they stayed standing the whole time.
TWITA
3/4/08 1:16:32PM
Leben's "goalpost" defense style and the fact that he drops his hands 90% of the round = Hendo KO's Leben in less than 1 minute.
sonicsmokesweed
3/4/08 1:43:32PM

Posted by TWITA

Leben's "goalpost" defense style and the fact that he drops his hands 90% of the round = Hendo KO's Leben in less than 1 minute.

L

Lol, I do have to agree with u guys but I would love to see the match for some odd reason i think it would be a good match until Leben gets droped.
billycarnage
3/4/08 1:45:43PM
Leben has been KO'd and also gets rocked in almost every fight. I would give this to Hollywood easy.
coldchillin
3/4/08 2:00:44PM
I would rather see Henderson fight Rich Franklin and let the UFC fans truly see the fighter he is. He's probably just known to the casual fan right now as the guy who lost to Rampage and Anderson Silva. I think his wrestling and ground game is too good for The Ace and I think he would have an impressive showing against him.

Leben and Phil Baroni would be a good fight.
bls1919
3/4/08 2:55:58PM
Hendo would mop the cage with leben
Ultimate_fighter
3/4/08 11:43:45PM
WOW... Silva jabs leben 4 times and he was seeing stars, this would be a terrible fight,, Dan 20 sec KO..
NatedawgThaM
3/4/08 11:57:37PM
Believe or not this would be just like Hendo-Wandy 2. When they strike both are wild sluggers. And just like in that fight it comes down to who will have more technique and Dan will have just a little more technique throwing that overhand and I think he'd KO Leban late in the 1st or in the 2nd sometime.
Mayhem13
3/5/08 12:34:08AM
Hendo by TKO in rnd 2
sinister_16
4/10/08 9:45:13AM
like them both would be happy either way who won
Jackelope
4/10/08 2:02:15PM
I don't even give Leben 2 minutes.
waylon_o
4/10/08 2:03:42PM
[
Jackelope
4/10/08 2:04:27PM

Posted by waylon_o

[

I'm saying I don't even give him 2 minutes before he's KO'd

EDIT: Hmm, you must have changed your post. Originally it asked what Leben has done to deserve this nut-huggery
waylon_o
4/10/08 2:05:13PM
I know I agree...
gartface
4/10/08 2:05:21PM
Though I would love to see Chris Leben get absolutely mauled.
Jackelope
4/10/08 2:05:45PM
Oh, well... LOL I dunno.

Been on TUF?
king_katool
4/10/08 4:52:49PM
i think hendo hits alot harder then anyone leben has fought IMO i see hendo puttin leben out in late first or 2cd
waylon_o
4/10/08 4:56:42PM
For sure...I'm glad someone sees it my way finally. If I were a newbie and just signed on here and didn't know anything, I would think Chris Leben was top 3 p4p just by reading these posts.
JBatch
4/11/08 2:40:17AM
In terms of chin and being able to take a punch I give a slim edge to Hendo. You have to admit Leben can take a punch. Its his style he eats punches to get in range for the nasty left.
As for a fight betwen the two. Someone would be going out in the first round and to my dismay probably Leben.
warglory
4/11/08 8:09:39PM
Let's ask Anderson Silva whose chin is better of the two, he is the expert.
AxeMurderer97
10/1/08 4:07:31PM
Hendo would punch his head off.
Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 4:42:43PM
Hendo would definitly KO leben. Leben has been KO'd before. Hendo hasnt. Hendo has faced the better strikers and harder punchers. and I think hendo hits WAY harder than Leben.
DvS
10/1/08 5:25:19PM

Posted by billycarnage

Leben has been KO'd and also gets rocked in almost every fight. I would give this to Hollywood easy.

Leben has NEVER been knocked out cold. Anderson Silva had to settle for a TKO
Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 8:49:32PM

Posted by DvS

Posted by billycarnage

Leben has NEVER been knocked out cold. Anderson Silva had to settle for a TKO

He might not have been out cold but anderson beat him so bad, and leben was pretty much out on his feet. and that was only after 48 seconds or so. Hendo hits harder than anderson to