Chris Jerico goes crasy on some fan in a parking lot

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chris Jerico goes crasy on some fan in a parking lot
SpiderSilva
2/9/09 5:59:05PM
wow he took on a whole bunch of angry fans. I also think they should respect his privicylink
Hendo67
2/9/09 6:16:38PM
Video is not working
casey64
2/9/09 6:19:18PM
Is for me, there always involved in something bad, steroids, etc. Looks like all that woman wanted was a picture.
loller90278
2/9/09 6:24:45PM
no wall of jerico?
DCRage
2/9/09 6:39:27PM
Wrestling Observer (f4wonline.com) has a few videos up on their site, 3 different ones as of yesterday, and quite a bit more on the story.

Oh, and it's Jericho.
EvenFlow
2/9/09 6:40:27PM
I hate how dumbass people cant hold a camera straight to save their life, I cant tell by anything in the video.

Why do people still take wrestling seriously? thats saddening actually.
evan9eleven
2/9/09 8:02:52PM
Damn Americans can't share your videos. I think we should stop sharing our water.
DCRage
2/9/09 8:04:45PM
One prioblem with your claim-the event actually happened in Canada.
casey64
2/9/09 8:07:10PM

Posted by evan9eleven

Damn Americans can't share your videos. I think we should stop sharing our water.

Dude that event happened in Canada, and whats with the water.
evan9eleven
2/9/09 8:11:16PM
Canadians can't watch videos hosted in the US. Anything from Fox CBS NBC even ****** Cartoon Network.
casey64
2/9/09 8:12:22PM

Posted by evan9eleven

Canadians can't watch videos hosted in the US. Anything from Fox CBS NBC even ****** Cartoon Network.

Why?
cmill21
2/9/09 8:23:41PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by evan9eleven

Why?

Dunno but it sucks ass lol. They were heckling him about losing a damn wrestling match? Man some people are dumb, he knew he was going to lose the match a few days before it happend lol.
Mungooch
2/9/09 9:25:01PM
Go on wrestling attitude for reports of it and updates and there is a few youtube vids showing him fighting people. He hit a girl!!!!!
Hendo67
2/9/09 11:05:55PM
hahahahah, i love how fans think they can just walk up to someone and call them out yet expect them to do nothing.
Good on Jericho, i would have done the same thing.
beerman77
2/9/09 11:56:42PM
right ... he hit a girl... an i am sure the group of fans now got just what they wanted .. a reason to sue for millions.. well imo anyways.. that would be the only reason any sane person would do that.. i dont think that anyone thinks that wwe or tna are even close to real.. they have to know bye now that the winner and losers are wrote in to thier roles.
Aether
2/10/09 2:46:17AM
from what I read about it I can't really blame him. Apparently a "fan" if you want to call it that, ran in front of his car at a stoplight and started banging on the hood, then his car was surrounded by a large crowd and when he got out to tell them to move a guy attacked him. I guess he pushed him away and then his buddy jumped in and attacked him as well, then the girl apparently started pushing him and spat in his face.

It sounds like he actually kept his cool for a lot longer than I would have. Eventually after pushing her away several times the girl pushed him AGAIN and he hit his head on his car and basically just lost it and started throwing punches.

I don't advocate beating women or anything but if she repeatedly attacked him and spat in his face for no reason, I think her free pass expired. A guy shouldn't hit a girl, but a girl also doesn't have a right to continuously assault a guy and be protected by the fact that she's a girl. He pushed them away and they kept attacking... Time to put them to sleep I guess. I probably would have punched her in the mouth too. Girl or not, if you spit in my face and attack me 3-4 times in a row when I'm just trying to leave I'm eventually going to get sick of trying to leave peacfully and start hurting people. Sounds and looks to me like he was just protecting himself from a mob of people.

Here's a video that combines the two different videos that were taken. I guess the video started a minute or two after they mobbed his car.

jericho brawl
evan9eleven
2/10/09 1:44:57PM
Spit in my face = getting knocked the **** out dude, chick, gramma whoever.
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/10/09 3:04:45PM
ahhahaha, notice the guy that rushes for him in the end and gets totally owned by some security guard is wearing a "one more round" shirt... faaaacking wannabes make me wanna puke
evan9eleven
2/10/09 6:13:39PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

ahhahaha, notice the guy that rushes for him in the end and gets totally owned by some security guard is wearing a "one more round" shirt... faaaacking wannabes make me wanna puke

haha i noticed that too, he's like 5'3. I was watching the ticker on the score the other night and WWF has a big russian they say is trained in sambo, undefeated,lol. I was telling my friend about it and he said the Undertaker tried a triangle a few weeks back. lol. Too funny.