Chris Horodecki signs with WEC, likely to meet Anthony Njokuani at WEC 45 » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chris Horodecki signs with WEC, likely to meet Anthony Njokuani at WEC 45
10/22/09 5:32:41PM
Chris Horodecki (13-1 MMA, 0-0 WEC), one of the biggest stars to come out of the now-defunct International Fight League, has signed with World Extreme Cagefighting and is expected to make his promotional debut against fellow lightweight Anthony Njokuani (11-2 MMA, 2-1 WEC) in December at WEC 45.

The WEC announced the signing via Twitter, and company officials told ( he's expected to debut in December.

Although the WEC couldn't confirm an opponent, has since learned it'll likely be Njokuani.

10/22/09 6:41:15PM
I called this fight, the day Horodecki signed!

I got Njokuani with the win!
10/22/09 7:08:25PM
great fight, should be a good standup war

10/22/09 7:12:29PM
Im not sold on Horodecki lately. But Im excited to see what he can do in WEC.
10/22/09 8:11:18PM
Njokuani is gonna bully Horodecki, he's too damn small and Anthony has like 5 inches of height on Chris. It should be interesting on the feet but I think Chris is gonna get rocked on the feet like he usually does and he'll get finished off.
10/22/09 8:19:49PM
Wow....stiff test! Chris had better keep his gaurd up and take well aimed shots because Anthony brings the heat! He impressed me a lot in his last fight, and Chris never really has....his record does but not his actual fighting.