*Chris Horodecki's Results from Shootboxing Monday*

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » *Chris Horodecki's Results from Shootboxing Monday*
JimmieDD
11/24/08 9:41:51PM
http://www.mmatraining.com/featured/horodecki-outpointed-in-s-cup-veteran-souwer-wins-tournament/

Took a decision loss in the quarters. Lost to a very experienced guy.

No damage I guess. Just points.

juanez13
11/24/08 9:43:48PM
War Souwer
JimmieDD
11/24/08 9:45:05PM

Posted by juanez13

War Souwer

Ya. He's incredible for sure.

Congrats to him.
juanez13
11/24/08 9:51:20PM
Yea, he is one of my favorite guys from K1 max. Was disappointed He lost in this years GP, but really wanted Kyshenko to take the whole thing. K1 is the best its been in years right now, I fcking love it!
bls1919
11/24/08 9:56:43PM
This is new to me. not sure what shootboxing is......i can imagine? Looks like horodecki is keeping active competitivley. he wil face lauzon at Affliction. Never heard of the guy but Seems like Souwers(sp)is the man winning 3 times in a row. What are the rules?
juanez13
11/24/08 10:11:03PM

Posted by bls1919

This is new to me. not sure what shootboxing is......i can imagine? Looks like horodecki is keeping active competitivley. he wil face lauzon at Affliction. Never heard of the guy but Seems like Souwers(sp)is the man winning 3 times in a row. What are the rules?

I really like shootboxing, its alot different than any other orgs there are. Its pretty much like K1 but with throws and standing submissions.the rules are mostly stand up striking with takedowns(Mostly throws) and standing submission hold. If its taken to the the ground it will be stood up again to strike again in stand up striking form As shown in the results there, Azeredo (mma fighters) won with a standing arm triangle. Neat stuff to watch
JimmieDD
11/24/08 10:44:38PM

Posted by bls1919

He's won 3 of the last 4, so 3 in 6 years.

But ya. Guys a machine.