Chris Camozzi in for injured C.B. Dollaway vs. Cezar Ferreira at UFC on FX 8

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chris Camozzi in for injured C.B. Dollaway vs. Cezar Ferreira at UFC on FX 8
Budgellism
4/1/13 6:47:51PM
Middleweight C.B. Dollaway (13-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC) has suffered an injury and been forced out of his fight against Cezar "Mutante" Ferreira (5-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) at UFC on FX 8. Stepping in to take his place will be Chris Camozzi (19-5 MMA, 6-2 UFC).

UFC officials on Monday announced Dollaway's injury and replacement for the show.

UFC on FX 8 takes place May 18 at Arena Jaragua in Jaragua do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil. The event's main card airs live on FX following prelims on FUEL TV and Facebook.

LINK
DrivenDavies15
4/1/13 6:52:17PM
Nice replacement. Tougher to pick but I like Camozzi's hot streak right now, he is more than capable of pulling this out
FastKnockout
4/1/13 8:19:44PM
Very winnable fight for Camozzi.
Budgellism
4/1/13 8:19:49PM
I'm surprised they're throwing one of their TUF winners in there with a guy who's already had 8 UFC fights and is on a 4 fight win streak. My first thought is that Camozzi is too much too soon. Even though Cezar won his season, he really didn't stand out to me as someone who would go far in the UFC. He might get off to a bad start right away.
sparky
4/1/13 10:13:08PM
Call me crazy but, I think Cezar beats Camozzi
Pookie
4/1/13 10:52:51PM
Camozzi is one of the worst good fighters in the UFC. Everything he does is sloppy, and ugly to watch. But... hes big, he has heart and he makes adjustments.

Both these guys are southpaws. The biggest knock on Cezar is that he doesnt react well to getting hit and he has holes in his defense

I personally thought Tuf brazil had some awesome talent, but Cezar only made it as far as he did because Vitor gave him the easiest fights he could at all times. Im not sure what to pull out from all that. But i really dont want to watch this fight.
shaneTpain
4/1/13 11:45:56PM
Good fight. Iama go out on a limb n say Mutante KO's Camozzi