Chris Benoit found dead

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chris Benoit found dead
« Previous Page
pv3Hpv3p
6/29/07 5:52:12PM

Posted by jdubs

i cant wait until they investigate mcmahon and take legal action, that son of a bitch, ever since owen died i have always looked down upon the man. i wish a high pofile person in the media would chalange him to a steroid test

I agree completely on your view of Vince McMahon... He seems as greasy as they come... There just seems to be something inherantly evil about him... A friend and I were talking the other night, when we first heard about this, and I still subscribe to the thought that he has one of the biggest underground steroid distribution rings out there... Makes Balco look like ametuers... Now that is all just speculation, but I wouldn't put it past him
CornishMMA
6/30/07 4:15:18PM
Is it too early to post funny photoshopped pics up? ive got a beauty of the new benoit action figure
MisFiT
6/30/07 4:19:14PM
I'm an immature asshole. I took a piece of string and hung a Benoit action figure from my front door handle on the outside so everyone can see.
KYGUY07
6/30/07 5:39:19PM

Posted by MisFiT

I'm an immature asshole. I took a piece of string and hung a Benoit action figure from my front door handle on the outside so everyone can see.

thats funny
komodo20
7/1/07 1:17:32PM
Chris Benoit strangled his wife suffocated his 7 year old son and than hanging himself. It was the steroids
madmarck
7/1/07 3:52:55PM

Posted by komodo20

Chris Benoit strangled his wife suffocated his 7 year old son and than hanging himself. It was the steroids

Who knows. But it wasnt funny.
nastshabast
7/1/07 5:53:26PM
i don't think there's any humor in this whatsoever but each to their own
Ultimate_fighter
7/1/07 10:27:31PM
RIP Benoit...
Ultimate_fighter
7/1/07 10:29:58PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by komodo20

This is the truth, very sad. How long was he taking steriods? U'd think there would be no steriods in a huge sport like WWE... i thought they used big body mass supplements and just lifted weights.. dont they?
Aether
7/2/07 7:25:20AM
Some of the shit I'm reading in this thread is pretty shocking.

1. None of you know _ANYTHING_ about this man. Do you think that if you see Hugh Grant play a nice guy in one of his movies, then see him wave and smile and say something funny at a media spectacle that you've come to know him as a human being? Noooo... he doesn't beat whores while high on highly illegal substances, I know him too well, that's not true.

2. This man murdered 2 utterly helpless human beings. A woman and a retarded 7 year old, both of which happened to be his own family members. I don't give a shit how stressful your life as a multi-millionaire soap opera star is, kill your own worthless ass and let everyone else decide what's best for themselves.

3. Not only is he a multiple murderer, but his crimes were committed over the span of several days, meaning you really can't pass this off as the result of a single explosion of anger or stress boiling over, he had a day to think about what he had done before he went on to smother his retarded child with a plastic bag.

4. What the **** did he really accomplish to begin with? He did a good job pretending to beat up some juice-monkeys in a glorified soap opera? OK, well I guess we can let the double-murder homicide slide, he really helped to further humanity with his hard work acting out fake fights.

Sorry but the people defending this disgusting excuse for a human being need a reality check. You like wrestling and this guy was entertaining when you were a kid, that's great, the fact that you slapped his hand or watched him acting out a fake fight or saw him playing with his child in a 5 second news clip doesn't mean you know enough about him to vouch for his character.

He strangled a woman with electrical wire, then then next day he smothered a retarded 7 year old as he slept in his bed. Defending this piece of trash is like defending Hitler for all of the good work he did as leader of Germany before he decided to start slaughtering innocent people. I've never seen such strong denial before.
CornishMMA
7/2/07 8:49:55AM
I agree with everything you say but i dont think anyone was defending him so dunno why you said that

All some have said was that he seemed (and no doubt WAS) a really nice guy who loved his family, thats the testimony from all the people who knew him properly so why not believe them?

But while not defending his actions you dont know what was going on his head and to judge someone when nowhere near his situation is a bit know it all in a kind of way

Having said all that its time to move on and what better way than to laugh at this

*edited pic cos some people are too cry baby ish*

I know its tasteless humour but come on, thats funny, remember you can either laugh or cry at tragedy
rcg916
7/2/07 11:12:36AM

Posted by Aether

Some of the shit I'm reading in this thread is pretty shocking.

1. None of you know _ANYTHING_ about this man. Do you think that if you see Hugh Grant play a nice guy in one of his movies, then see him wave and smile and say something funny at a media spectacle that you've come to know him as a human being? Noooo... he doesn't beat whores while high on highly illegal substances, I know him too well, that's not true.

2. This man murdered 2 utterly helpless human beings. A woman and a retarded 7 year old, both of which happened to be his own family members. I don't give a shit how stressful your life as a multi-millionaire soap opera star is, kill your own worthless ass and let everyone else decide what's best for themselves.

3. Not only is he a multiple murderer, but his crimes were committed over the span of several days, meaning you really can't pass this off as the result of a single explosion of anger or stress boiling over, he had a day to think about what he had done before he went on to smother his retarded child with a plastic bag.

4. What the **** did he really accomplish to begin with? He did a good job pretending to beat up some juice-monkeys in a glorified soap opera? OK, well I guess we can let the double-murder homicide slide, he really helped to further humanity with his hard work acting out fake fights.

Sorry but the people defending this disgusting excuse for a human being need a reality check. You like wrestling and this guy was entertaining when you were a kid, that's great, the fact that you slapped his hand or watched him acting out a fake fight or saw him playing with his child in a 5 second news clip doesn't mean you know enough about him to vouch for his character.

He strangled a woman with electrical wire, then then next day he smothered a retarded 7 year old as he slept in his bed. Defending this piece of trash is like defending Hitler for all of the good work he did as leader of Germany before he decided to start slaughtering innocent people. I've never seen such strong denial before.

Im glad you feel better now that you ranted days after this thread should have died... But nobody, including me, was defending him. This was a place to discuss things AS THEY WERE COMING OUT. Im sorry theres people that want to look at the situation now, and say I told you so. Being from a journalism background in college, I decide to wait until facts are out and confirmed.

Now, to some pre-pubescent kids, I can understand why it seems strange to think before you speak. Any adult would read this, and realize that all of us that were actually in on this thread when it mattered have said (a few times actually) that we do agree with your point. However, I will never agree with most of your ways of thinking.

PS: you calling the boy "retarded" shows your true mental capabilities... Ever heard of the pot calling the kettle... well, nevermind.
CornishMMA
7/2/07 11:24:17AM
dude stop being an idiot and confusing me with that guy that posted that big long post cos id already replied to him with this

Posted by CornishMMA

I agree with everything you say but i dont think anyone was defending him so dunno why you said that

All some have said was that he seemed (and no doubt WAS) a really nice guy who loved his family, thats the testimony from all the people who knew him properly so why not believe them?

But i edited the pic for you and others with no SOH, i feel sorry for you rcg cos you were pretty stupid to not realise what had happened, i dont care what you say about waiting for the facts to come out, IT WAS OBVIOUS when i watched raw live! And to say "which parent did it" proves who is the smarter of us two and so i dont care what you think of me, but i do agree it is a tragedy and very sad that 2 innocent lives were lost and 1 other from a seemingly really nice guy
CornishMMA
7/2/07 11:26:44AM
wow 5 post edits clearing up your mistakes
I take it all back you are a very clever person and we were all being stupid
pv3Hpv3p
7/2/07 11:42:11AM

Posted by CornishMMA

But i edited the pic for you and others with no SOH, i feel sorry for you rcg cos you were pretty stupid to not realise what had happened, i dont care what you say about waiting for the facts to come out, IT WAS OBVIOUS when i watched raw live! And to say "which parent did it" proves who is the smarter of us two and so i dont care what you think of me, but i do agree it is a tragedy and very sad that 2 innocent lives were lost and 1 other from a seemingly really nice guy

I think RCG, more than properly explained himself... He didn't want to jump to any conclusion... Saying things like "It was obvious" doesn't really prove any sort of point that you are making. It just reinforces the fact that you are just guessing and had no solid evidence at the time...

And the which parent did it statement is not that far off... Maybe he had a jealous wife, or a crazy ex... No one really knows these things until the facts come out... It's a question of accepting and sifting through facts or making inferences from incomplete information... In this case you were right, or it could have gone the other way... I seem to remember a murder suicide with a famous Saturday Night Live character... That didn't quite end up like it "obviously" looked in the beggining...

All I mean, is that anything is a possiblitly until all the facts are clear. Give the guy a break... You said it best at the end of your post, it's a sad state of affairs anyway you look at it... No reason to dig back in a discussion after all the info's out.
rcg916
7/2/07 12:05:44PM

Posted by CornishMMA

wow 5 post edits clearing up your mistakes
I take it all back you are a very clever person and we were all being stupid

Looks like youre more efficient! Only one edit to clear up your mistake! I bet your parents wish it were that easy!

Now drop it, you are obviously not so bright. Leave it alone.
CornishMMA
7/2/07 2:41:09PM
........................ Then he sends me PM's calling me a "fag" and a "dickhead"

Whos smarter/more mature?

And i didnt have to edit mine as it wasnt a mistake, i just thought i would cos the pic was making you upset and im a nice compassionate guy. Still 5 edits to clear up typos
Aether
7/2/07 5:32:51PM
no rcg none of that was directed at you because you were one of the people who was able to say what he did was disgusting without making excuses for him. Here's some of what I was talking about, and I'm not even going to bother to go back more than 3-4 days, which is still long after all of the info was released.

"I don't think we know everything thats goin on with this story. Chris wasn't a cold blooded killer. Edge said 1 week ago chris and daniel were at a house show and chris was playing with daniel and stuff. So obviously he didn't plan for weeks to kill his family..."

"We all know what he did was very, very wrong... But that doesnt overshadow everything he has done in his life, does it change his image and everyones perspective on him? yes. But he has done far more good in life than he has done bad."

"i think reggie did it.... in all seriousness i feel bad for chris and his family, normally i would be pretty unforgiving but then i thought about how bullshit his life has probably been, always on the road trying to raise your kids and keep your wife happy, the drugs, the physical pain.. yes while he lived in luxury it is clear that he as well as all others in pro wrestling go through a great deal of stress mentaly as well as physically... with that being said, we will never know what really went down in that house"

I don't feel like finding any more, but there are plenty, and these are well after it had been confirmed that he was in fact responsible for the deaths and that they did take place over an extended period of time. The post was not directed at you rcg, I can respect the fact that it upset you because he was a childhood hero, I understand that he provided entertainment to people who enjoyed wrestling, but these people trying to hand him excuses to make it seem like "oh well, poor guy was stressed out, we should cut him some slack" make me kind of angry honestly. This was a despicable human being and yes what he did completely overshadows any "good" he may have done, especially since he was getting paid millions to provide that entertainment. It's not like it was out of the goodness of his heart.
MisFiT
7/29/07 8:53:25AM
MisFiT
7/29/07 8:59:11AM
shackle
7/29/07 11:55:30AM
wow!?.. the cell phone facts one seems like he is trying to say it's the other guys (wrestlers) fault that he killed his family.

It seems like people are trying to get the blame off chris the guy killed his family, and if you think he is innocent, and you still respect him. I think your sick in the head. It's like people are trying to say a big conspiracy is going on lol. I think 100% he did it, but I also think it could of been worsen from steroid usage. It seems every time something goes wrong that is hard to beleave people claim it's a conspiracy. Just cause he seemed like a great person you have know idea what his real life was like, or what he was going through.

I mean I'll fill a little bad about it if it was steriods that caused him to kill them, but he should of known the side affects of the drug before deciding to take it.

It's sad seeing people with him in their avatars saying "RIP". How about people start putting a avatar up of his family stating "RIP". He doesn't deserve to RIP imo.

Posted by MisFiT

Benoit Facts Pt. 2

Evidence Site.

Cell Phone Facts :O

MisFiT
7/29/07 1:17:59PM
I believe anything can happen really, I dont believe in his innocence at all though. You never know what really happened in there, and you know the Media isnt always telling the complete and brutally honest truth. Who knows. Very good videos.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]