Chris Benoit found dead

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chris Benoit found dead
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Sargeant
6/26/07 11:25:48PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Sargeant

well let me ask this question. with everything thats coming to light with this story( double murder-suicide, drugs, etc) does that change your opinion of the man? i mean, does it sheapen all of his accomplishments in the ring? i think to me it does. Eddie Died 2 years ago, and the show went on. they stopped the entire event for benoit... that seems to me a little off

That also didnt happen on the day a show was going on... That was a few days before a show, and it was dragged on a LONG time. And no Drugs were found, he tested negative for Steroids in April, and the drugs they DID find were Legal and he had a perscription.

last i read, they found anabolic steriods at his place, i didnt here anything about a toxicology report though. and your right, the eddie thing was a few days before....
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:26:38PM

Posted by Sargeant

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Sargeant

well let me ask this question. with everything thats coming to light with this story( double murder-suicide, drugs, etc) does that change your opinion of the man? i mean, does it sheapen all of his accomplishments in the ring? i think to me it does. Eddie Died 2 years ago, and the show went on. they stopped the entire event for benoit... that seems to me a little off

That also didnt happen on the day a show was going on... That was a few days before a show, and it was dragged on a LONG time. And no Drugs were found, he tested negative for Steroids in April, and the drugs they DID find were Legal and he had a perscription.

last i read, they found anabolic steriods at his place, i didnt here anything about a toxicology report though. and your right, the eddie thing was a few days before....

Yes, but they were prescribed.
jdubs
6/26/07 11:26:39PM
i think reggie did it.... in all seriousness i feel bad for chris and his family, normally i would be pretty unforgiving but then i thought about how bullshit his life has probably been, always on the road trying to raise your kids and keep your wife happy, the drugs, the physical pain.. yes while he lived in luxury it is clear that he as well as all others in pro wrestling go through a great deal of stress mentaly as well as physically... with that being said, we will never know what really went down in that house
Sargeant
6/26/07 11:28:27PM
good point jdubs. its just hard to say that this man was a great man, knowing he smothered a 7 year old, even though he was a legend in the ring
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:36:00PM
New updates. Toys R Us has taken Benoit action figures off the shelves, Needle Marks were found in his boys Arm...

Link.
Ydoc
6/26/07 11:38:22PM

Posted by MisFiT

We will never know what really happened. You cant judge him and cant put the complete blame on him and get all on it like you truely understand thoroughly what happened with them. WWE is right, him putting the Bibles near them is not a sign of rage. He wasnt malicious. Being a religious man, something could have happened and he wanted out of this life and wanted to take the things he holds dear to him with him.

All I know is he killed his family, and that's enough for me to conclude he's a waste of a human life. There is no excuse for murdering someone, especially your own family. If you want to be in denial and remember him for his top notch fake fighting fine, but don't try to make excuses for what he did.
Trapt1nw0nder
6/26/07 11:40:32PM

Posted by MisFiT

We will never know what really happened. You cant judge him and cant put the complete blame on him and get all on it like you truely understand thoroughly what happened with them. WWE is right, him putting the Bibles near them is not a sign of rage. He wasnt malicious. Being a religious man, something could have happened and he wanted out of this life and wanted to take the things he holds dear to him with him.

I dont give a crap how ****** up his life was....there is no reason for him to strangle his wife,and child before his eyes!

there is NOTHING that can be so bad in life that you must take these actions!
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:40:47PM

Posted by Ydoc

Posted by MisFiT

All I know is he killed his family, and that's enough for me to conclude he's a waste of a human life. There is no excuse for murdering someone, especially your own family. If you want to be in denial and remember him for his top notch fake fighting fine, but don't try to make excuses for what he did.

Shut the **** up, there is no excuse for what you just busted out with, idiot. And it isnt fake, and it isnt Fighting either.
Ydoc
6/26/07 11:43:08PM
What if I don't stop typing? You gonna murder me like your hero? Your defending a waste of sperm, and it makes no sense.
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:45:06PM

Posted by Ydoc

What if I don't stop typing? You gonna murder me like your hero? Your defending a waste of sperm, and it makes no sense.

Annnnnd you are the load that should have went on the face, faggot. And he isnt my hero, dont hate on me cause i'm logical about these things and think it out, and i'm also respectful towards the deceased.
seanzombie
6/26/07 11:45:30PM
I wouldn't say he was a waste of human life, what he did was ****** up yeah, but drugs can make you do insane things, between drugs and stress, he was a great wrestler, one of the best, despite what he did, I will miss him.
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:48:59PM

Posted by seanzombie

I wouldn't say he was a waste of human life, what he did was ****** up yeah, but drugs can make you do insane things, between drugs and stress, he was a great wrestler, one of the best, despite what he did, I will miss him.

Ydoc
6/26/07 11:50:48PM
Why would you respect anyone who killed themselves? The world is filled with people trying to live, why give a shit to some who is going in the other direction?

And he wasn't a waste of life Sean? His life has caused 2 unwanted deaths, he's a minus.
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:54:51PM

Posted by Ydoc

Why would you respect anyone who killed themselves? The world is filled with people trying to live, why give a shit to some who is going in the other direction?

And he wasn't a waste of life Sean? His life has caused 2 unwanted deaths, he's a minus.

Because of what he has done in the past, I've grown up watching him my whole life, its the first sport I ever got into, and he was my favorite wrestler up until the time I stopped watching it a few years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting him and slapping his hand. He was truely a great guy and always had nothing but positive things to say, eventually things wear on you ya know, you wouldnt completely know about all of this, I can tell you dont know anything about him whatsoever. In Character or out of it.
Trapt1nw0nder
6/26/07 11:55:17PM

Posted by jdubs

i think reggie did it.... in all seriousness i feel bad for chris and his family, normally i would be pretty unforgiving but then i thought about how bullshit his life has probably been, always on the road trying to raise your kids and keep your wife happy, the drugs, the physical pain.. yes while he lived in luxury it is clear that he as well as all others in pro wrestling go through a great deal of stress mentaly as well as physically... with that being said, we will never know what really went down in that house

Why not just quit your job then?
jdubs
6/27/07 12:03:42AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by jdubs

Why not just quit your job then?

huh, are u reffering to chris, if so, wrestling is all he knows, i mean look at the guy he is pretty rough looking how else could he support his family
Ydoc
6/27/07 12:06:27AM
I was a fan too. I followed him in WCW and when he went to WWE as part of the Radicalz. He was good in the ring, and I was happy about him and Eddie's title runs, but if I knew I could trade in every bit of entertainment I got from watching one person for 2 human lives I wouldn't think twice about it. What he did is unforgivable. And it amazes me people are sticking up for him here, him committing suicide was a giant **** off to anyone who cared about him.
jdubs
6/27/07 12:10:02AM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by Ydoc

Annnnnd you are the load that should have went on the face, faggot. And he isnt my hero, dont hate on me cause i'm logical about these things and think it out, and i'm also respectful towards the deceased.

holy sh*t ydoc u aint bad but u just got owned there... to much hate towards chris, he was apparently f'd up at the time but like i said before we will never know what really went down, there for i am reluctant to call him a cold blooded c*ck suckin p#ssy mother f#cking wife beating kid killing scumb bag that that the media is portraying him as
MisFiT
6/27/07 12:10:17AM

Posted by Ydoc

I was a fan too. I followed him in WCW and when he went to WWE as part of the Radicalz. He was good in the ring, and I was happy about him and Eddie's title runs, but if I knew I could trade in every bit of entertainment I got from watching one person for 2 human lives I wouldn't think twice about it. What he did is unforgivable. And it amazes me people are sticking up for him here, him committing suicide was a giant **** off to anyone who cared about him.

We all know what he did was very, very wrong... But that doesnt overshadow everything he has done in his life, does it change his image and everyones perspective on him? yes. But he has done far more good in life than he has done bad.
Ydoc
6/27/07 12:27:47AM
I can't justify people dying for the entertainment value of one of several wrestlers on a wrestling show. I'd gladly give up any good memory I had of him for lives. I guess just were we have to disagree.

jdubs: Owning? Anyone can insult someone's mom and call them a fag. I don't stoop to name calling. And if a person chooses to take drugs they need to be held responsible for the results. Kind of like how guns don't kill people, people choose to kill people with guns.
jdubs
6/27/07 12:32:16AM

Posted by Ydoc

I can't justify people dying for the entertainment value of one of several wrestlers on a wrestling show. I'd gladly give up any good memory I had of him for lives. I guess just were we have to disagree.

jdubs: Owning? Anyone can insult someone's mom and call them a fag. I don't stoop to name calling. And if a person chooses to take drugs they need to be held responsible for the results. Kind of like how guns don't kill people, people choose to kill people with guns.

what ever man, as you may know from me in the past i got a great sense of humor and post alot of light hearted commical stuff, but when i saw that i was like, and mind you these were my words exactly "oh SH*t Ydoc Just got TolD" and then i almost pissed myself
DJDark41
6/27/07 12:33:12AM
It doesn't seem like something Chris would do, There was probably an underlying cause, but I guess we will never know. I cannot respect someone who takes their own life, nor someone who murders two innocent people, specifically a woman and a child. While Chris Benoit had a ton of repsect in my eyes, I'm not going to insult him, or disrespect him, but he lost my repsect. End of story.
ncordless
6/27/07 1:24:10AM
I spent quite awhile trying to find the words with which to say my regrets. In that time I learned what he had done.
Now I have found my words:
UNBELIEVEABLE, HORRIBLE, SICK.

It's strange that since he killed himself he is pitied in a way. If he was still alive he would be facing the death penalty and everyone would be screaming for his head. A la OJ Simpson.

He killed his own son.
MisFiT
6/27/07 1:37:21AM
Meh, maybe it should just be dropped now, I think from all the stress and drugs, and his wife wanting a divorce and custody of his kid he just snapped and couldnt handle it anymore. It happens.
Trapt1nw0nder
6/27/07 2:04:18AM

Posted by ncordless

If he was still alive he would be facing the death penalty and everyone would be screaming for his head. A la OJ Simpson.

He killed his own son.

EXACTLY....well said.

rcg916
6/27/07 5:15:37AM
Just came out that his son had fragile X syndrome, which at least explains the needle marks and human growth hormone, a normal treatment to slow down effects on mental capabilities caused by the condition. Doesnt make it any better, but at least more facts are coming out...
Violentcuv
6/27/07 7:12:29AM
I haven't read about the needle in the air info yet.

Just a crazy messed up story.
CornishMMA
6/27/07 9:18:08AM
His motives for doing this are unknown and drugs are only a theory, dont know much about roid rage but dont see that it would make him perform a long and deliberate murder

Obviously everyone here thinks he should of just killed himself and left his familty to live, but in his state of mind its quite likely he was thinking he was doing the right thing by taking them with him. And whats to say if he just killed himself then his wife wouldnt of then killed herself and her child as well through the grief?

Not leaving a suicide note is just terrible though, he must have thought about all his friends etc that would be thinking "WHY WHY WHY" and not giving a reason (and there was one) is making it so much worse
cowcatcher
6/27/07 10:24:20AM
the text messages he sent out the night he died have been released and there are 5 in a 7 minute span. 4 of the 5 give his address, while another says the dogs are out by the pool and the side garage door was unlocked. looks like he was texting chavo to let him know to get someone(the police probably) over to the house to find the bodies. also, with his son having this disease he may have killed him after killing nancy so the boy, who was developmentally challenged, wouldnt have to go through losing both parents, and livig with another family. im not saying its right by any means, but there may have been an underlying reason in chris's mind for killing his son. this is really bizarre the more i hear the weirder it gets, makes me wonder why he did it. i know that in 2003 nancy filed for divorce and got a protection order because he was breaking furniture and had hurt her(dont know if he was beating her or grabbed her or what), but they later reconciled. the guy did have a history though, although i dont know how major that was, so we'll have to wait and see what else comes out as a reason for this tragedy.
MMA
6/27/07 11:10:02AM
Benoit basically tarnished his whole life's work for what he did. (Although nothing is conclusive at the moment, things are looking very bad.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7