« Previous Page | Next Page »
szucconi
6/26/07 12:13:43PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by szucconi

HERE

Same info, nothing new...

waiting for NEW developments.

this article will keep being updated as new info comes out. The article has dynamic content. That is why I post a link and didn't copy the text. They will change the text as needed.
rcg916
6/26/07 12:18:31PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by rcg916

Posted by szucconi

HERE

Same info, nothing new...

waiting for NEW developments.

this article will keep being updated as new info comes out. The article has dynamic content. That is why I post a link and didn't copy the text. They will change the text as needed.

Ill keep an eye on it then, thanks man.
rcg916
6/26/07 1:06:18PM
crap, things are leaking out now... this is very messed up, not sure what to say...

LINK

and as promised, the dynamic link in the posts above did update, and confirms.

Guess the speculation is over... Jesus.
MisFiT
6/26/07 1:09:10PM

Posted by rcg916

crap, things are leaking out now... this is very messed up, not sure what to say...

LINK

and as promised, the dynamic link in the posts above did update, and confirms.

Guess the speculation is over... Jesus.

NO. Fuckin a man, no waaaaay. We still have that spitting up blood information... What if they truely were and he did that to put them out of it and then killed himself cause he knew it would cost him everything he has.
Piccosaur
6/26/07 2:49:36PM
Misfit man, it's cool to see it like that, but you can't man. As sad as it may be, what he did is what he did and no story is going to change it. It's good to think positive but don't lie to yourself. He could of called the hospital and there would be blood everywhere in the house. It is what it is. We have the best crime unit in the world I think they know what they're talking about. Very sad to see, but you have to accept the truth. RIP to his son and wife.
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:02:42PM
I know... Its just one of those things you cant fully believe ya know.
mmadb
6/26/07 3:07:18PM
I'm this close to leaving work to go home and vomit.
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:16:23PM

Posted by mmadb

Grow up some... He's one of your Countries most popular Athletes of all time, show some respect.
rcg916
6/26/07 3:16:37PM
www.foxnews.com

press conference stream, about to start
pv3Hpv3p
6/26/07 3:19:45PM
What a tragedy...

A 7 year old? And his wife??

I watched the "Canadian Wolverine" wrestler for years as a child, and he was always one of my favorites... Attempting the flying headbutt on friends made me the man I am today... I really can't believe this...

RIP Nancy and Daniel Benoit... I really hope there's some sort of reason behind this, and it's hard to say... But, there will be no peaceful rest for Chris Benoit... talk about f*cked up...

And to whoever said that Sherdoggers didn't know who Malenko was... C'mon, he's the original Iceman!!!
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:21:41PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

What a tragedy...

A 7 year old? And his wife??

I watched the "Canadian Wolverine" wrestler for years as a child, and he was always one of my favorites... Attempting the flying headbutt on friends made me the man I am today... I really can't believe this...

RIP Nancy and Daniel Benoit... I really hope there's some sort of reason behind this, and it's hard to say... But, there will be no peaceful rest for Chris Benoit... talk about f*cked up...

And to whoever said that Sherdoggers didn't know who Malenko was... C'mon, he's the original Iceman!!!

There's gotta be a reason behind why he did it, too bad we'll never know. Somethin had to have been troubling him in his personal life, somethin deep.
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:27:27PM

Posted by rcg916

www.foxnews.com

Where at? nothings workin for me.
rcg916
6/26/07 3:35:24PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by rcg916

www.foxnews.com

There was a link across the top of the screen, but its over now...

In a nutshell, here are the new reports...

Nancy was bound at the hands and feet, and was found in an office/living room... She had blood under her head, suggesting a struggle, she was strangled with an electrical cord...

The young boy was suffocated with a plastic bag, while in his bed.

Bibles were found next to both bodies.

Steroids/painkillers were found at the house (but what wrestlers house doesnt have those)

Nancy's time of death is determined as some time friday, Daniels was sometime early saturday, and Benoit was either late saturday or very early sunday

Benoit killed himself in his weight room, and used the cable that connects to the stack of weights on a lat pull down machine to hang himself. (the reporter made the motion of a lat machine)

no note found.

the text message to Chavo will not be released, although they said Chavo go it hours after Chris sent it.

All of this is directly from the press conference on Fox

Damn.
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:37:21PM
Holy shit bro...
rcg916
6/26/07 3:39:40PM
yeah, I agree. Holy shit is right.
MisFiT
6/26/07 3:47:50PM
Well... That settles it. RIP Benoit, Nancy, Daniel... I still believe in Benoit's innocence, even though what he did was very wrong. The story can go 45090986 ways, but we know what went down... Sad stuff, I hate to see such a great man and athlete to leave life this way.
DMcCabe11
6/26/07 3:51:40PM
this is a terrible story you never know what was hapening with the families i hate that thigs like this happen
Violentcuv
6/26/07 4:25:11PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by rcg916

www.foxnews.com

There was a link across the top of the screen, but its over now...

In a nutshell, here are the new reports...

Nancy was bound at the hands and feet, and was found in an office/living room... She had blood under her head, suggesting a struggle, she was strangled with an electrical cord...

The young boy was suffocated with a plastic bag, while in his bed.

Bibles were found next to both bodies.

Steroids/painkillers were found at the house (but what wrestlers house doesnt have those)

Nancy's time of death is determined as some time friday, Daniels was sometime early saturday, and Benoit was either late saturday or very early sunday

Benoit killed himself in his weight room, and used the cable that connects to the stack of weights on a lat pull down machine to hang himself. (the reporter made the motion of a lat machine)

no note found.

the text message to Chavo will not be released, although they said Chavo go it hours after Chris sent it.

All of this is directly from the press conference on Fox

Damn.

Thanks for the update !!!!
rcg916
6/26/07 4:31:16PM
no problem man, wish it was better news.
mmadb
6/26/07 5:12:14PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by mmadb

Grow up some... He's one of your Countries most popular Athletes of all time, show some respect.

You totally misunderstood why I felt that way man. I have nothing but respect for Chris Benoit which is why I am having a very hard time accepting that this is really how it happened. I simply don't want to believe it.

I still watch wrestling, sure it's more of something to do when I'm bored but I've always kept up with it. I have mad respect for pro wrestlers and Benoit was right near the top. My initial reaction although worded poorly was not meant to disrespect Benoit in any way.

I couldn't even think straight after reading what had happened and just now I tried to watch some of the tribute and I just can't do it. When I see Benoit all I can picture is what must have gone down at the time and it's hard to look at someone you admired and respected and picture him doing such a thing.
babalu2720
6/26/07 5:57:14PM
This is gettin more sad and shocking as we go. strangled and smothered. this is horrible. Why Chris? KIllin yourself is bad, but now knowing he killed his family is worse. He never seemed at all this violent and deranged. No disrespect intended as he was an awsome athlete, but my opinion of him is geeting worse as the hours pass by.
LightsOut33093
6/26/07 7:10:40PM
Ydoc
6/26/07 8:42:12PM
Really no sense in mourning him, he chose his path and as a whole that caused more negative than any positive things he provided to the world.
MisFiT
6/26/07 9:21:50PM

Posted by Ydoc

Really no sense in mourning him, he chose his path and as a whole that caused more negative than any positive things he provided to the world.

Of course there is, if you grew up watching him since you were 3-4 like me, you'd understand. He was a wonderful guy and a tremendous performer and was always someone everyone looked up to. What he did can never take all of that away.
MisFiT
6/26/07 9:24:42PM
New story from WWE.com...

STAMFORD, Conn., June 26, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.

However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.

3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.

4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.

WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities
aznteabagger
6/26/07 11:15:04PM
The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and seven-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday at their Fayetteville, Ga., home. A neighbour called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lieut. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told the Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

LINK
Trapt1nw0nder
6/26/07 11:16:30PM
I dont feel 1 ounce of sorrow for Chris' death anymore......i was did yesturday while i watched RAW,but now that i know the truth he just disgustes me!

R.I.P to his wife and child
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:20:30PM
We will never know what really happened. You cant judge him and cant put the complete blame on him and get all on it like you truely understand thoroughly what happened with them. WWE is right, him putting the Bibles near them is not a sign of rage. He wasnt malicious. Being a religious man, something could have happened and he wanted out of this life and wanted to take the things he holds dear to him with him.
Sargeant
6/26/07 11:21:30PM
well let me ask this question. with everything thats coming to light with this story( double murder-suicide, drugs, etc) does that change your opinion of the man? i mean, does it sheapen all of his accomplishments in the ring? i think to me it does. Eddie Died 2 years ago, and the show went on. they stopped the entire event for benoit... that seems to me a little off
MisFiT
6/26/07 11:22:34PM

Posted by Sargeant

well let me ask this question. with everything thats coming to light with this story( double murder-suicide, drugs, etc) does that change your opinion of the man? i mean, does it sheapen all of his accomplishments in the ring? i think to me it does. Eddie Died 2 years ago, and the show went on. they stopped the entire event for benoit... that seems to me a little off

That also didnt happen on the day a show was going on... That was a few days before a show, and it was dragged on a LONG time. And no Drugs were found, he tested negative for Steroids in April, and the drugs they DID find were Legal and he had a perscription.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7