I am the Chosen One

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I am the Chosen One
« Previous Page
ncordless
8/6/13 6:07:38PM
Play nice people.
prozacnation1978
8/6/13 7:03:30PM
As long as it doesnt involve me play it out.
Go chael!!!
emfleek
8/6/13 7:13:54PM
Are people really that upset by this?

Sad.
george112
8/6/13 7:14:54PM
This thread made me LOL
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/13 7:57:25PM
LOL you take the time out of your day to edit and photoshop a pic of me..

What a great life you must have. Don't fap it to me too much.
traveller77
8/7/13 12:40:32AM
As much as I dont like Chael as a fan, you cant deny that the guy has a sense of humor. He swings and misses a lot ( just like in the cage) but every once in a while there is something to chuckle about. Granted, most of the time he wasnt even trying to be funny. I just cant help myself when I see an opening with his obvious act. He is able to control his ridiculous bravado while in the booth, so we all know its mostly bullshit.

A while ago he said he would come to canada to kick my ass, and now I have an amusing story to tell, and a couple decent comebacks courtesy of his trolling. I love seeing him lose, but I'm not one of those guys that wishes he wasnt around.

Just keep setting me up Chael and I'll be happy to ram it down your throat in the funniest way I can.
hashyandy4
8/7/13 1:30:47AM

Posted by emfleek

Are people really that upset by this?

Sad.

Agreed. Lighten the fuck up people
ChrisSabal
8/7/13 2:32:38AM
I will and say lighten up people. He might be the one and only. The Chaelssiah. But who knows. If he isn't let this guy have his fun. He is a great troll account and the best I have ever seen. I like what he does. Some people take the interwebs way too seriously.
Poor_Franklin
8/7/13 4:05:14AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Some people take the interwebs way too seriously.

Ive had sex more on the internet than in real life, so yeah! I take the internet very seriously!
jjeans
8/7/13 4:18:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Go chael!!!

I think I need to speed up my next Prozac tread

jjeans
8/7/13 4:20:38AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Some people take the interwebs way too seriously.

And a guy with over 4600 posts pretending to be Chael has probably taken the role too seriously...

As I said there's nothing wrong with it, I just think you're hiding behind the persona and have been doing so for so long you don't think we'd like you if you came out and was yourself, I'm just saying that choice is there, we won't be offensive or make you want to run away! And there's also nothing bad about putting a reply from the persona every day on the side as well!

But you don't need to keep up the act 24/7 to make someone laugh as some of the threads are a drought when you open them, nobody replies because there's nothing there to reply to, just crap land. This thread only started because VILLIN came in with a storm cloud and fertilised the land.
I guess what I'm trying to say is everytime you post another thread we know what to expect, have given our "Lols" and comebacks but now a few of us have seen it enough and there's nothing unique about it and we don't want to be broken record discs by continually putting "lol" etc and we've seen it so often we don't even "lol" anymore anyway.
Chael_Sonnen
8/7/13 1:14:21PM
ONLY 843 views on little 'ole me?

That's it....CHAELgrounders, tell your Mom's Mom, your Mom's-Mom-Mom all about the Chosen One, they NEED it like Oxygen to the lungs.

Speaking of the number 843 - - -

843 stands for the number of MAN hours I spent working on my Particle Accelerator....If you've been paying attention, you would know that I have one in my basement.

They are devices that fire atomic and subatomic particles at one another at super high speeds. The resultant collisions, and the particles they produce; are studied to gain insight into the very nature of matter and the origin of the universe.

Next intelligent, life lesson from Sir Sonnen to come unexpected....bring your notebook! Stay tuned...
jjeans
8/7/13 1:24:21PM
Your last threads:
41 replies 859 views
0 replies 60 views
0 Replies 32 views
1 - 42
0 - 49

Plus you're reply and 2 edits on that last post means you gave the page at least 3 views yourself

prozacnation1978
8/7/13 1:59:06PM

Posted by jjeans

Go chael!!!

Please don't. I'm having major problems with my girl
Right now and my focus is on that. I may even start a thread just to take some heat off this topic of chael
traveller77
8/7/13 3:19:45PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

ONLY 843 views on little 'ole me?

That's it....CHAELgrounders, tell your Mom's Mom, your Mom's-Mom-Mom all about the Chosen One, they NEED it like Oxygen to the lungs.

Speaking of the number 843 - - -

843 stands for the number of MAN hours I spent working on my Particle Accelerator....If you've been paying attention, you would know that I have one in my basement.

They are devices that fire atomic and subatomic particles at one another at super high speeds. The resultant collisions, and the particles they produce; are studied to gain insight into the very nature of matter and the origin of the universe.

Next intelligent, life lesson from Sir Sonnen to come unexpected....bring your notebook! Stay tuned...

See, he thinks people are reading the thread for what HE wrote. WRONG - most read the thread just to read the Sonnen slams in the replies. He didnt notice the direct correlation between the # of reads, and the # of replies. He is delusional of course.

Chael, wrap some tin-foil around your balls when you work on your particle accelerator, something is seriously wrong with your balls (hypogonadism), and it may not be caused by prior steroid use after all. Go figure
jjeans
8/7/13 3:48:58PM

Posted by jjeans

Go chael!!!

Right now and my focus is on that. I may even start a thread just to take some heat off this topic of chael

I was only joking buddy well kinda. Ill delay it...

But seriously man feel free to open up and vent if you must a problem shared is a problem halved... And problems I've shared with the PG have been problems solved. I don't care if we're only an online cyber forum or whatever, the number of hours I rack up here weekly, compared to with friends face to face, you're all pretty much second family even C_S.

That might sound lame as fuck but I still got friends, I just spend loadsa time on here!
prophecy033
8/7/13 5:16:56PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by jjeans

Go chael!!!

I was only joking buddy well kinda. Ill delay it...

But seriously man feel free to open up and vent if you must a problem shared is a problem halved... And problems I've shared with the PG have been problems solved. I don't care if we're only an online cyber forum or whatever, the number of hours I rack up here weekly, compared to with friends face to face, you're all pretty much second family even C_S.

That might sound lame as fuck but I still got friends, I just spend loadsa time on here!

you're still my boy blue, having met or not
jay98107
8/8/13 4:50:25PM
If you turn the lights off, stare in the mirror and say Chael Sonnen's name 5 times, he shows up in your living room and loses by triangle choke.
kopower
8/8/13 6:28:50PM

Posted by jay98107

If you turn the lights off, stare in the mirror and say Chael Sonnen's name 5 times, he shows up in your living room and loses by triangle choke.

Pages: 1 [2]