I am the Chosen One

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I am the Chosen One
Next Page »
Chael_Sonnen
8/5/13 2:38:55AM
In yesterday's poem, Chael P. Sonnen offered fellow MMA fighters a glimpse into his recipe for success. Today, he reveals all: Jesus himself has his back.

Day 6
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
VILLIN
8/5/13 3:22:27AM
I don't know if you've noticed by the lack of replies or not but nobody gives a damn about this crap.

Just stop
jjeans
8/5/13 6:11:18AM

Posted by VILLIN

I don't know if you've noticed by the lack of replies or not but nobody gives a damn about this crap.

Just stop

Yeah... I used to love the Chael_Sonnen act, and I love Chael_Sonnen persona. That said I think it's pretty played out. You've been a regular poster for 3 years! That's an incredible amount of time and yet we hardly know you... The amount you're on the site would make you probably the most active poster.

I for one would love to see you drop the act and just be yourself
JoeWarren33
8/5/13 10:25:35AM
I feel like were on an episode of Intervention!
You suck Chae.....I mean Gargamel!
Shawn91111
8/5/13 10:38:47AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by VILLIN

Just stop

Yeah... I used to love the Chael_Sonnen act, and I love Chael_Sonnen persona. That said I think it's pretty played out. You've been a regular poster for 3 years! That's an incredible amount of time and yet we hardly know you... The amount you're on the site would make you probably the most active poster.

I for one would love to see you drop the act and just be yourself

Agreed, although never liked it, it has been played out for a long time now.
pmoney
8/5/13 10:52:34AM
Act? I don't know wtf you guys are talking about, that's the real Chael P. Sonnen!

Variety is the spice of life! I gotcha back Chael
SpiderSilva
8/5/13 11:42:37AM

Posted by pmoney

Act? I don't know wtf you guys are talking about, that's the real Chael P. Sonnen!

I'm pretty sure its the real Sonnen
Chael_Sonnen
8/5/13 1:38:02PM
I don't post for your replies.....I post for my own arrogance.

jjeans - your 13 year old Harry Potter act is wearing thin....oh wait, its not an act.
Shawn - your as bloated and tired as A-Rod's triple A rehab stint....
Villian - you could fall off the face of the earth, and the CHAELground would NOT care....Nova Scotia is as relevant as....um....
JoeWarren33 - well, um, yeah, who are you again - - didn't I retire you six feet under?

Come one, come all. We're having a ball. Bring it on ladies and gentlemen. You want some of me? Say my name - - I am the Chosen One
Poor_Franklin
8/5/13 2:13:14PM
I dont believe in Santa or The Easter Bunny, but I believe in Chael Sonnen
hashyandy4
8/5/13 2:57:46PM

Posted by pmoney

This, your the man Chael. U make me laugh all the time. Keep it up!!
Budgellism
8/5/13 3:14:32PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

traveller77
8/5/13 3:32:23PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Funny, the 3 of them have a lot in common. Santa and Chael both have white beards and have to cut a lot of weight for the big night. The easter bunny has large strange ears too. The 3 could be related. Unfortunately we have to see Sonnen more than once a year.
prophecy033
8/5/13 4:06:34PM
Meh
VILLIN
8/5/13 4:13:44PM

Posted by pmoney

Variety is exactly what's lacking. I'm all for anybody posting as much as they want. However, if you have an idea that has run its course or completely flopped then have the good taste to know when to let it go and try something else. Creating thread after thread that garner no replies should clue a person into the fact that it's time let the gimmick go.

I've said in the past that C_S has the potential to be good poster but his gimmick is tired and preventing that at this point. On a board with higher traffic it wouldn't be as irritating but on here all it does is bury topics that people actually want to reply to.
frizzzlecake
8/5/13 4:52:50PM
[URL][/URL]
kopower
8/5/13 6:36:18PM
Seems like it could be that time. I'm gonna reserve my seat early.

infestructure
8/5/13 6:37:13PM
Bump
jakewalters
8/5/13 8:20:13PM
emfleek
8/5/13 8:58:01PM
18 replies and counting. Apparently Chael_Sonnen is exactly like Chael Sonnen.

40ouncetofreedom
8/5/13 10:09:18PM
Chael_Sonnen
8/6/13 1:08:33AM
Suck on this

There's more eyeballs on this thread than all of Vandalay's "fights" combined.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jjeans
8/6/13 7:12:04AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Come one, come all. We're having a ball. Bring it on ladies and gentlemen. You want some of me? Say my name - - I am the Chosen One

I know 1 person who wants some of you. Damian Maia. I believe he beat you're ass quicker than you got accused for money laundering. Also Maia lasted the full 25 minutes with Silva instead of premature ejaculating like you did
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/13 8:04:40AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I know 1 person who wants some of you. Damian Maia. I believe he beat you're ass quicker than you got accused for money laundering. Also Maia lasted the full 25 minutes with Silva instead of premature ejaculating like you did

I thought you were going to say Jeremy Horn.
prophecy033
8/6/13 11:37:32AM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was thinking Forest
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/13 2:09:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was thinking Forest

Chael is 0-3 VS Horn.
jjeans
8/6/13 3:24:45PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was thinking Forest

Chael is 0-3 VS Horn.

Chael Sonnen couldn't even beat Terry Martin.
I'm pretty sure Terry's beaten every bum under the sun including Chael Sonnen.
jakewalters
8/6/13 3:51:20PM

yeah, his act got a little old to me too. but then seeing how hard he trolls everyone who disagrees is pretty funny. even moreso, people who get really upset & angry at this dude just havin fun goofin around on the boards? lighten up ppl
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/13 4:38:17PM

Posted by jakewalters

yeah, his act got a little old to me too. but then seeing how hard he trolls everyone who disagrees is pretty funny. even moreso, people who get really upset & angry at this dude just havin fun goofin around on the boards? lighten up ppl

If you go out your way to troll people on internet message boards than your real life must be super shitty. Especially if you don't have the balls to do it while being yourself, Not hiding behind a parody account...it's just like all those clowns on twitter who do it as well..Some are funny, but most are just people who either

1:) have a good sense of humor but don't have balls to make fun on someone from their own account with their real information. Because they're a gaping pussy.

2:) Douchebags.

prophecy033
8/6/13 5:01:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I was thinking Forest

Chael is 0-3 VS Horn.

oh, I know this
Chael_Sonnen
8/6/13 5:49:30PM
for the replies.....it's more proof that you can't get ME out of your head....thank you, now, that'll be $54.99

Nice pic of iwannabesedated = meth head who stole his daddy's beer....lifting weights brah?

Put down daddy's PBR and hit up some weight gainer.

I got no problem slappin' iwannabesedated around again, just for fun. Just for laughs. Just to entertain myself.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pages: [1] 2