Which would you choose?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Which would you choose?
Twenty20Dollars
7/27/07 5:56:41PM
If you have seen all the UFC-All Access show's of the fighters.
Heres my question which person would you like to go train with and why?

Matt Hughes
Chuck Liddell
George St. Pierre
Renato Babalu Sobral
Andrei Arlovski
Tito Ortiz
Sean Sherk
Quinton Rampage Jackson
Rich Franklin

For me personally I would choose to train with Renato Babalu Sorbal because I would love to go train in Brazil I hear its amazing there. Plus he trains outside, and I like to train outside and just be out that would be a plus and then there is the beach there and part of his training is swimming. Man that would be cool to go train with him.
Violence108
7/27/07 6:01:55PM
Sean Sherk
He trains harder then anyone i ever seen, i would love to go and train with anyone but if i could chose it would be Sean , no one could get u in better shape than he could(-the steroids)
Raiderz757
7/27/07 7:06:35PM
Quinton Rampage Jackson cause he would b keepin me rolling (laughing) and jus seems like a cool ass guy who trains hard. also i wanna train with Bas Rutten
Mastodon2
7/27/07 7:06:39PM
I know Cro Cop isnt on my list, but I'd love to train with him, to spar with him would be a dream come true! (even though I'd take a beating!!!)

I'm not interested in MMA training, so I'd only train striking with him. I'd love to go Thailand and train with the Por Pramuk Gym, the Fairtex gym etc, to train with guys like Namsaknoy, Yodsaenklai and Buakaw would be off the chain!
Ultimate_fighter
7/27/07 8:23:50PM
Rampage Jackson. He is probably the nicest/funniest fighter outside the octagon.... He would be a sweet fighter to train with..
kofranklin
7/27/07 9:15:22PM
I would want to train with either Rich Franklin or Tito Ortiz because they are my favorite fighters.
fullerene
7/27/07 9:31:29PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I know Cro Cop isnt on my list, but I'd love to train with him, to spar with him would be a dream come true! (even though I'd take a beating!!!)

I'm not interested in MMA training, so I'd only train striking with him. I'd love to go Thailand and train with the Por Pramuk Gym, the Fairtex gym etc, to train with guys like Namsaknoy, Yodsaenklai and Buakaw would be off the chain!

I like this answer, but I guess it depends on how you take the question. IF you mean train for an entire career then a guy like Tito who runs a full camp and has a very methodical style and lots of good fighters at different weights probably makes the most sense.

But I took it to mean training one time with a camp. Training Thai Boxing in Thailand at a top team, training western boxing at the Kronk or WildCard gym or training BJJ at Gracie Barra in Brazil top the list for me. The experience itself would be amazing (although painful) and it would show you what championship level training is all about. No offense to some of those MMA guys but they are often in schools/camps where there are only a couple of championship level fighters--or in some cases they are the only one. Being surrounded by guys that are all better than you is the ultimate training experience IMO.
masodd
7/27/07 9:34:20PM
rampage cause he is hilarious and because he dont train as much as all the other fighters
xchickox
7/27/07 10:07:49PM
sherk for that workout
Gladiator
7/27/07 10:28:10PM
GSP just cuz i like the guy and think he would be a great training partner, his regiment is very diverse which is exactly what i would want. but if we're talking just routine then i would go train like sean sherk, very practical stuff that would get u in great shape to fight anyone.
DJDark41
7/27/07 11:19:42PM
Matt Hughes. Training with MFS=Being prepared for anything. Except two groin kicks and a shin to the teeth.
owen1
7/28/07 12:16:32PM
Rampage or Tito in big bear
jeremygreen
7/28/07 2:32:51PM
Quiton Rampage Jackson cause that dude is just plain freaking hilarious lol!!!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jocksmall
7/28/07 3:56:24PM
rich franklin . i have modeled my workouts afer his (or at least the ones on all access).
tepid55
7/28/07 4:12:27PM
I would pick Renato Sobral because of his great BJJ skills.
d_block07
7/28/07 5:48:34PM
tito so i could meet jenna jameson and rampage
hippysmacker
7/28/07 9:24:42PM

Posted by Violence108

Sean Sherk
He trains harder then anyone i ever seen, i would love to go and train with anyone but if i could chose it would be Sean , no one could get u in better shape than he could(-the steroids)

If I was a fighter I would totally want to be pushed like that.
Cladrix
7/29/07 4:26:18AM
I would have to say Georges St. Pierre because when he talks he kind of reminds me of Van Damm........... Also because St. Pierre is my favorite fighter.