Choose your side..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Choose your side..
« Previous Page
FastKnockout
11/12/11 3:33:23PM
I'm thinking dos Santos will score the knockout. Just can't shake the memory of Valesquez's fight with Kongo where he was rocked in each round, and Kongo doesn't have the same level of boxing as dos Santos. I know Valesquez has improved his boxing since then, but he hasn't exactly faced high level strikers since Kongo.
KungFuMaster
11/12/11 3:58:05PM
In a way, I am glad our camp is torn between this fight. It would only be to our advantage to have our picks split between Cain and Junior because they are so evenly matched. This fight could easily go either way depending on who executes successfully first.
tmas
11/12/11 4:58:03PM
prozacnation1978
11/12/11 8:32:18PM
I went with JDS by ko in third

I just couldn't pick against him
tmas
11/12/11 9:43:41PM
that was perfection
FastKnockout
11/12/11 9:51:44PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

CAIN via one sided beatdown! Jr is going to get humiliated on FOX

FastKnockout
11/12/11 9:54:42PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Just a reminder of what dos Santos can do with three rounds, let alone five..

Carwins face looked lime that because he was beaten to the punch, literally. I feel Cain is faster, has better footwork, and works the angles better than Carwin.

Yeah, Carwin is so much slower in his movements and in his punches, and his wrestling is over-rated compared to Cain. Cain is twice as fast and his wrestling has been proven to be top notch.

Fasknockout, Carwin got beaten to a pulp because everything he did in that fight was wrong. He stood in front of Junior, did not press hard enough, was not the first to strike, and he did not set up his take downs. It wasn't so much Junior put on a great performance but rather it was Carwin who put on a piss poor performance. Junior did not look great because he was doing great things in that fight. He only looked great because Carwin was so terrible.

Whether who wins, one thing is almost for sure, Junior will not look great against Cain as he did against Carwin.

Don't know about you, but he looked great to me because he brought the fight to Cain and beat him to the punch!
Poor_Franklin
11/13/11 4:35:19PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

CAIN via one sided beatdown! Jr is going to get humiliated on FOX

Pages: 1 [2]