Choose your side..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Choose your side..
Next Page »
FastKnockout
11/11/11 7:37:43PM
Who do you guys have winning the Heavyweight Championship tomorrow night? LET THE PLAYGROUND KNOW WHOSE SIDE YOUR ON! LET US BE DIVIDED FOR THIS HISTORIC NIGHT!

You guys should already know whose side I'm on..

Poor_Franklin
11/11/11 7:40:45PM
shaneTpain
11/11/11 7:46:56PM
new champ tomorrow
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
11/11/11 7:51:38PM
I'm not 100% sure yet but for now its....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
FastKnockout
11/11/11 7:52:15PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

He needs to stop going to the clubs looking so damn good.
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/11 7:56:49PM
"You're time"

JDS
Drudinh
11/11/11 8:00:08PM
I'll pick cain but totally rooting and screaming cigano
Chael_Sonnen
11/11/11 8:02:54PM
CAIN via one sided beatdown! Jr is going to get humiliated on FOX

shaneTpain
11/11/11 8:10:06PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

super wrong

KungFuMaster
11/11/11 8:20:46PM
I have decided on this fight long, long ago before Cain became champ. I think Cain has Junior's number. Look for Cain to press the fight and take it to the ground. Junior will be hesitant to throw bombs because he knows bombs will open him up for take downs. This will make Cain's job a lot easier than it looks on paper. I expect a tire Junior going into the second round. I expect Cain to score a KO or TKO in the third or fourth round.
kopower
11/11/11 8:27:42PM
Budgellism
11/11/11 8:36:23PM
I'll be taking this monster

KungFuMaster
11/12/11 12:19:51AM
Here is my complete prediction of the main event.

A lot of people are thinking this fight will end in a KO or TKO. I happen to think it will too but not in the sense of what most people are thinking. IMO, the KO or TKO will come due to one fighter gassing in the late or championship rounds. I just don't see this fight ending in a quick knock out in the opening round. Both fighters will be hesitant to throw bombs. For the first round, you can expect Junior to utilize his movements, range, and boxing to try and keep Cain at bay. You can expect Cain to press the fight with caution and only closing the distance once he feels he can secure a clinch or a take down.

The second round is the pivotal round. This round will determine who has the momentum and who has the right strategy. This round is the precipitous round where both fighters know what is going to happen and what he needs to do to turn the fight in his favor. I expect this round to have the most action and the most power punches thrown and I also expect both fighters to whether the onslaught of the other's attacks.

Whoever secures the second round will win the fight IMO. The energy spent in that round will exhaust both fighters to the point where their punches will come slower while having less knock out effects.

Round three, four, and five will be exhibition rounds displaying who has the longer lasting gas tank to win on points. Somewhere in those rounds, one fighter will eat a good punch and due to exhaustion, he will stagger and an immense surge of energy will overwhelm his opponent to seek a finish - resulting in a stoppage - most likely a TKO.

KungFuMaster
11/12/11 12:22:26AM
And the winner is.............and still.......
Pookie
11/12/11 1:33:56AM
Junior Dos Santos
tcunningham
11/12/11 3:25:40AM
junior will either get an early KO or lose by UD
jjeans
11/12/11 5:45:56AM

Posted by Drudinh

I'll pick cain but totally rooting and screaming cigano

Wow me and Druidnh agree on something
Rabi
11/12/11 6:02:28AM
Cain, due to supirior cardio
tattflash
11/12/11 8:54:50AM
JDS via KO as neither fighter has proven 5 round Cardio
State_Champ
11/12/11 9:34:58AM

Prediction: Brown Pride will propel Cain to victory.

Desire: Cigano will KO Cain in 2 rounds.
Theoutlaw08
11/12/11 10:10:44AM
I am a fan of both fighters, it will be hard to cheer for either one. But I think at this moment in the day, I am going with Cain....maybe by noon I will change my mind
BeeR
11/12/11 11:16:12AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Franklinfan47
11/12/11 12:00:58PM
Cigano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FastKnockout
11/12/11 12:39:09PM
Just a reminder of what dos Santos can do with three rounds, let alone five..

prophecy033
11/12/11 12:49:36PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Carwins face looked lime that because he was beaten to the punch, literally. I feel Cain is faster, has better footwork, and works the angles better than Carwin.
sbulldavid
11/12/11 1:37:32PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'll be taking this monster

sbulldavid
11/12/11 1:38:56PM

Posted by tcunningham

junior will either get an early KO or lose by UD

prophecy033
11/12/11 1:45:07PM
I have to say, this is the most intriguing HW fight we've had in a very long time. I think this one is more intriguing than Couture vs Lesnar and Couture vs Sylvia
KungFuMaster
11/12/11 1:50:02PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Carwins face looked lime that because he was beaten to the punch, literally. I feel Cain is faster, has better footwork, and works the angles better than Carwin.

Yeah, Carwin is so much slower in his movements and in his punches, and his wrestling is over-rated compared to Cain. Cain is twice as fast and his wrestling has been proven to be top notch.

Fasknockout, Carwin got beaten to a pulp because everything he did in that fight was wrong. He stood in front of Junior, did not press hard enough, was not the first to strike, and he did not set up his take downs. It wasn't so much Junior put on a great performance but rather it was Carwin who put on a piss poor performance. Junior did not look great because he was doing great things in that fight. He only looked great because Carwin was so terrible.

Whether who wins, one thing is almost for sure, Junior will not look great against Cain as he did against Carwin.
calitrees
11/12/11 3:24:35PM
Dos by second round ko with that deadly left bet the house on it
Pages: [1] 2