If you had the choice...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you had the choice...
SmileR
10/19/11 4:01:12PM
If you had the choice, would you be an evil super villain or a good super hero?

We've been discussing this today so I thought I'd ask here.
Rabi
10/19/11 4:01:52PM
Good super hero!
SmileR
10/19/11 4:06:51PM
Really? I'd be evil as hell! You'd have the power to punch slow walking people out the way. You could take over an island an chill out, get drunk without worrying about your public image. Also girls love the bad guys an you don't have to wear a cape!
Poor_Franklin
10/19/11 4:11:10PM
right along the middle...
prophecy033
10/19/11 4:20:35PM
Good guy all day. I would kick the shit out of every asshole the world has and destroy all the negativity. Chicks dig the good guys too
emfleek
10/19/11 4:24:27PM
Who cares as long as I get to wear these!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
10/19/11 4:32:22PM

Posted by emfleek

Shinya Aoki's pants...sweet
postman
10/19/11 4:40:57PM

Posted by emfleek

Lol fleek in tights! Please bro do not let not being a super hero stop you from wearing them! In fact feel free to post pics!
DeadHead988
10/19/11 4:53:55PM

Posted by emfleek

Lol I wear those when I grapple, except mine say 10th planet jiu jitsu
BlueSkiesBurn
10/19/11 4:57:52PM
I would be evil as hell. I've always said I would be the baddest Sith on the planet if we existed in the Star Wars universe.

First off, I wouldn't be stupid enough to train anyone. Apprentice always kills the master in that world. Fuck that shit, I don't need more Sith after I die. The race can die with me.
Twenty20Dollars
10/19/11 5:20:51PM
I thought this was going to be that question from that bald commercial.

"If you had the choice between going bald and a full head of hair, which would you chose?"
cowcatcher
10/19/11 5:49:37PM
Villain would probably be a lot more fun, and time off from responsibility wouldn't be a bad thing either. Plus as a villain you could kick good or bad people's asses indiscriminately and it's all part of your MO.
prophecy033
10/19/11 5:52:20PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Villain would probably be a lot more fun, and time off from responsibility wouldn't be a bad thing either. Plus as a villain you could kick good or bad people's asses indiscriminately and it's all part of your MO.

don't forget that you can also pick from all the hotties on the planet. Chicks with tattoos and piercings all over their bodies in all the right places and the chicks that play by the book, except in the sack... That may make me wanna change my pick
Chael_Sonnen
10/19/11 6:56:03PM

Posted by SmileR

If you had the choice, would you be an evil super villain or a good super hero?

We've been discussing this today so I thought I'd ask here.

Super Hero
Rabi
10/20/11 1:32:37AM
I stick with being a hero, my powers are invisabillity and X Ray vision, I wouldnt fight any one, just perve!
Pookie
10/20/11 3:41:43AM
I would be the "gets on your good side" Anti-villain.
As opposed to the "rough around the edges" Anti-hero.

UFC_Fanatic
10/20/11 5:39:27AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I would be evil as hell. I've always said I would be the baddest Sith on the planet if we existed in the Star Wars universe.

First off, I wouldn't be stupid enough to train anyone. Apprentice always kills the master in that world. Fuck that shit, I don't need more Sith after I die. The race can die with me.

Same exact way I would be with the 1 exception. I would exclusively take on apprentices that have incredible potential so I could get them to think that I am trying to help them and then kill them before they can become powerful and strike me down. Much like the highlander, "There can be only one!!!"
jayburjettie
10/20/11 8:04:54AM
I would definitely have to be a hero...

Pretty sure villians don't get the ladies.. Something about blowing up the planet, killing people, destruction doesn't really turn them on...

Unless shes Harley Quinn

But who wants to wake up next to that
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Theoutlaw08
10/20/11 9:01:54AM
I'd be a good guy, they always get the girl. What bad guy has ever gotten the girl....
jae_1833
10/20/11 11:05:19AM
In video games I would always naturally end up a good guy (Fallout etc...) I would stay true to myself abdul who I really am and just be the good guy. Besides good guys always win,get the girls, or die in some memorable heroic way.
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 12:15:18PM
I would definitely be a good super hero. We have enough evil in the world. We need a hero.
jayburjettie
10/22/11 1:36:09AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I would definitely be a good super hero. We have enough evil in the world. We need a hero.

Cue Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For a Hero"