To all those with children...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » To all those with children...
Pookie
6/7/12 6:34:28AM
...or those like me, who deal with children on a day to day basis. You'll probably enjoy this.

Link
Bubbles
6/7/12 7:31:14AM
i saw this a little while back. so damn funny
Pookie
6/7/12 7:38:32AM
I'd just like to set the record straight and declare: If you haven't told your child/sister/brother to Shut the fuck up and go to sleep, you're treading a dangerous line that may lead to your spawn/kin not respecting your word as law as they grow older.
Boo_Radley21
6/7/12 12:40:26PM
lol awesome
pmoney
6/7/12 1:41:18PM

Posted by Pookie

I'd just like to set the record straight and declare: If you haven't told your child/sister/brother to Shut the fuck up and go to sleep, you're treading a dangerous line that may lead to your spawn/kin not respecting your word as law as they grow older.

If you tell a kid they are gonna get spanked/popped in the mouth and you don't follow through, they will forever know you are full of shit, and they will walk all over you.

Edit: I definitely laughed at the video. And cried a little bit
KungFuMaster
6/7/12 6:25:49PM
I liked it but the language, although it was intended to be funny and not foul, it certainly will not go well in my household. I wouldn't buy the book or let my kids read it or listen to it.
MMAcca
6/7/12 6:32:18PM
Haha great stuff Pookie
prophecy033
6/7/12 7:01:46PM
Sam Jackson was perfect
warglory
6/7/12 7:43:35PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I liked it but the language, although it was intended to be funny and not foul, it certainly will not go well in my household. I wouldn't buy the book or let my kids read it or listen to it.

It's not meant for children.