Going to Chicago to see the Cubs/Cards on Friday...I need ideas...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Going to Chicago to see the Cubs/Cards on Friday...I need ideas...
emfleek
4/14/09 11:07:45AM
I want to make a sign (pro Cubs, to all of you haters thinking about posting something anti-Cubs here) and I'm in need of ideas.

I have 2 so far...

"I HAVE A MAN CRUSH ON RON SANTO"
"PUNCH ME, CARLOS"
emfleek
4/14/09 11:10:02AM
"BRING BACK RANDALL SIMON"
DCRage
4/14/09 11:17:32AM
"SAY IT AIN'T SO-TO!"

Something Fukudome-related or at least that has "Fuku" in it, but can't think exactly what right now.
emfleek
4/14/09 11:49:12AM
FUKU ST. LOUIS
emfleek
4/14/09 1:30:40PM
I'VE GOT A CHUBBIE FOR THE CUBBIES
KOSUKE FUKUDOME IS MY DAD
Twenty20Dollars
4/14/09 1:56:12PM
I like the SO-TO one and chubbie for cubbies.
DCRage
4/14/09 2:01:26PM
I kinda ripped off one from the Cards for that..actually, Chris Berman. I got it form his "Say It Ain't So Taguchi" Berman-ism. (And admittedly I do have a slight perference for "Sterling-isms" or the ones Yankees radio voice John Sterling comes up with)
emfleek
4/14/09 2:11:23PM

Posted by DCRage

I kinda ripped off one from the Cards for that..actually, Chris Berman. I got it form his "Say It Ain't So Taguchi" Berman-ism. (And admittedly I do have a slight perference for "Sterling-isms" or the ones Yankees radio voice John Sterling comes up with)

"It's an AAAAAAAAA-bomb...for AAAAAAAAAAA-Rod..."

I want to kick him in the face every time I hear that.
DCRage
4/14/09 2:17:06PM
I kinda like some of them like "El capitan" for Jeter and "Robby Cano! Don't You Know!" for Robinson Cano, among others. I can't stand "DAAAAAAAAAAAA Yankees, Win!" but it does make me laugh. Same for his "Cuuuuut on and missed" on strikes & whiffs. I hate the Yanks passionately but I like Sterling's work so oftentimes I'll listen to him on Gameday Audio.
mkiv9secsupra
4/14/09 8:27:38PM

Posted by emfleek
(pro Cubs, to all of you haters thinking about posting something anti-Cubs here)

I think we are all pro cubs at this point, its a once in a lifetime opportunity to see them go to the world series.....let alone win one
Couldnt resist myself.......

Back on topic... I like the punch me one
SpiderSilva
4/14/09 9:48:28PM
How about GO ROCKIES!
Mayhem13
4/15/09 7:28:09AM
Andre Dawson for president

Fuk-u from the cubbies!

Welcome to chicago...hide your wallet.

I have a mark grace baseball card

goat heads for sale.