Chic? Freak? Or Just Chuck?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chic? Freak? Or Just Chuck?
DCRage
2/9/09 6:42:08AM
You decide. From last night's Grammys:

Representing UFC of course.
Shawn91111
2/9/09 8:02:58AM
shouldnt this belong in the Locker Room
DCRage
2/9/09 8:04:38AM
Not necessarily, it's MMA and he WAS representing UFC as noted. So...no.
Aether
2/9/09 8:42:42AM
well what do you know, he cleans up alright. I guess just about anyone would look decent in a suit like that though. Damn that thing is nice.
Shawn91111
2/9/09 9:10:47AM

Posted by DCRage

Not necessarily, it's MMA and he WAS representing UFC as noted. So...no.

How is it MMA? half the things in the locker room are MMA and UFC related
scoozna
2/9/09 9:30:39AM
He does look pretty good. I always thought the black suit with the white tie look was kinda...Mafia-like though.
cowcatcher
2/9/09 10:00:46AM

Posted by scoozna

He does look pretty good. I always thought the black suit with the white tie look was kinda...Mafia-like though.

if it makes you feel better the fertita brothers sign his checks
wiggum
2/9/09 10:37:34AM
no wonder the guy runs thru chicks like theyre toilet paper...i need to get myself a suit!!!
beerman77
2/9/09 1:16:31PM
i dont know man...............the suit is tight. but his head just dont fit the pic.. it almost looks like it fake (even though its not).. i guess i just cant see chuck in any thing but a sponcer t shirt.
haggiswashere
2/9/09 5:14:39PM
You know who always has bad*** suits is GSP.
casey64
2/9/09 5:24:05PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Agreed, Chuck I was not impressed by your preformence on dressing for the Grammys.
bobbydoomocculta
2/9/09 9:29:12PM
He shoulda stuck with the blue shorts and black gloves look....
Jackelope
2/9/09 9:40:50PM
Ugh... who cares about the Grammy's? I honestly don't even know if I would go if my lowly ass got invited. Sad to see some MMA legends attending. I mean it. MMA just seems so... I dunno, anti Grammy lol

edit: To stay on topic- the suit looks good. Classy chuck, real classy
Aether
2/10/09 2:52:58AM

Posted by haggiswashere

I think GSP looks awful in a suit. He has such huge broad shoulders and a small head, it just ends up looking weird lol.
roadking95th
2/10/09 9:30:17PM

Posted by Jackelope

Ugh... who cares about the Grammy's? I honestly don't even know if I would go if my lowly ass got invited. Sad to see some MMA legends attending. I mean it. MMA just seems so... I dunno, anti Grammy lol

I hate the Grammy's too. However, if I was invited, you could bet I would be watching all the hot babes on the red carpet.

Chuck was probably scouting for his next conquest(s)
Jackelope
2/10/09 9:56:55PM

Posted by roadking95th

Posted by Jackelope

I hate the Grammy's too. However, if I was invited, you could bet I would be watching all the hot babes on the red carpet.

Chuck was probably scouting for his next conquest(s)

Bro when I wrote that literally that was the only dissenting opinion in my mind, LOL! But you know some lowly jackasses like us wouldn't even get a second chance. Haha, that is unless we got ourselves some Armani suits and a really good story about how we became "millionaires"
4u2nv
2/11/09 9:46:18AM
wow chuck was representing! hopefully he can represent himself in the next fight against shogun! i wish i could go to the grammys! i'm mack it with all the young and up and coming female stars!!! plus then chuck could find his future wife there and at least this time he'll be taking half! lol
jakeiceman
2/14/09 8:11:42PM
Chuck Liddell is the P4P best...........

At haulin in the ladies

It would be bitchin to be this guys wingman, the guy is always with gorgeous women
bls1919
2/15/09 6:06:02PM
Chuck looked good. Classy, he is a good guy to have at the forefront of the sport, even though he isn't on top anymore.