I got to get this off my chest....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I got to get this off my chest....
« Previous Page
jae_1833
7/24/12 11:34:52AM
I dont condone medical science, I just dont belive it should be used as an excuse to murder people. Nor do I mean to imply religous beliefs when I use the phrase evil. Dude is a "bad guy" a despicable person who should be killed for his actions. Simply put I believe in capital punishment. I also think it should be handled in a quick efficient manner instead of how it is currently happen. You cant hear my argument obviously no matter how simple I make it and continuously try to cloud my statement by making it sound as if I have a religous or political agenda. Speaking of ignorance!
Aether
7/24/12 4:55:55PM
You know absolutely nothing about the case.

We have due process and a right to a fair trial for a reason. It's because we would all be lynching and burning each other at the stake if we still used your little system of "don't ask any questions, just kill him now". You're ignorant, and you're making ridiculous emotional arguments based off of no logic whatsoever. You have no information, therefore, any conclusions you draw are worthless.
jae_1833
7/24/12 7:15:11PM
Why the hell should we waste valuable time, money and assets on such a simple case? There is no question to his guilt, just his motive.....and to be honest who cares what his reasons are....even if he is crazy, just kill him and move on. There are real cases out there needing to have investigators assigned to in order to solve. Your pacifist ways has been the slow rotting of the American justice system and the reason we are a prison state to begin with. I dont want to stoop to any more name calling but fuck you for calling me ignorant and saying I have no information on the case. I have personal friends working on his case....what great fucking information do you have? Your just preaching that forgive all and long winded red tape system that causes us to waste millions of dollars and man hours on what should be open and shut cases. People like you are why child molesters reciece five years of imprisonment with therapy only to be released and re arrested for child rape and murder within five years. Hold people truly accountable for their actions man.....shit have a spine!
Aether
7/24/12 7:30:40PM
I have no information about the case, and that's my entire point. When you have no information you have no way of determining anything. You're obviously not even bothering to understand what anyone else is saying, you're just making angry, emotionally fuelled arguments. I'm not preaching anything about forgiveness, I'm preaching about waiting for information before making decisions about killing people, it's pretty simple.

You're an ignorant person if you make decisions without waiting for all available information to be presented first. That's what trials are for. So that people like you can't just walk around exacting vigilante justice based on emotional reactions.

Have you ever read/watched "Of Mice and Men?" you might learn something from it. Either that, or you'd just be thinking "why haven't they killed this retard" for the whole story.
babalu46
7/24/12 9:04:40PM
I may regret chiming in here but my personal opinion is that I can understand jae being emotionally invested in this particular example and is experiencing feelings none of the rest of us are.

But that being said jae your he's guilty and evil just kill him approach will acheive nothing but the death of a man and without question that was my initial reaction but reading this thread i've realised it acheives nothing. That attitude basically says anytime this happens lets just kill the guy and be done with it whereas trying to understand the mental attitude of this guy we could discover something and potentially learn how these people tick mental illness or not.

Maybe nothing will come of it and it will be a waste of time and money but surely attempting to prevent this from happening again in the future is the most important thing. Just killing people when it happens doesn't prevent acts like this from happening again.
Cooler
7/24/12 10:17:08PM

Posted by jae_1833

I dont condone medical science, I just dont belive it should be used as an excuse to murder people. Nor do I mean to imply religous beliefs when I use the phrase evil. Dude is a "bad guy" a despicable person who should be killed for his actions. Simply put I believe in capital punishment. I also think it should be handled in a quick efficient manner instead of how it is currently happen. You cant hear my argument obviously no matter how simple I make it and continuously try to cloud my statement by making it sound as if I have a religous or political agenda. Speaking of ignorance!

Who said mental illness was an excuse to kill people? straw man number 5000 for you in this thread.
jae_1833
7/24/12 11:10:23PM
I really dont know what that straw comment means, but honestly if you dont understand that I have a right to my opinion as much as you all do then forget it.....maybe when a member of your family dies you'll want some justice/vengeance too....you may even find the big bad evil scary God I mentioned earlier. Easy to talk shit when you are not involved...
Aether
7/24/12 11:36:42PM
A strawman is when you invent your own argument and then argue against that invention, instead of paying attention to what the person actually says and responding to that. All you're doing is inventing your own version of what everyone is saying, you haven't actually read or understood a single word of what anyone has said.

You just keep saying "KILL HIM!!! HE SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!" and "I have a right to my opinion!!" as if someone offering their own opinion which is different to yours is somehow equivalent to them telling you you're not allowed to have an opinion. In fact, you're doing exactly what you're accusing everyone else of doing, which is blatantly ignoring what they have to say and preaching your point of view. Everyone other than you is making logical points and responding to what you're saying.

You're just ranting, and it's getting ridiculous. Yeah, you want to do away with things like "fair trials" and "medical care for the mentally ill" and just shoot people in the head without asking any questions, so that they can burn in hell, we get it, you're a lunatic. I'm sure if someone framed you for something you would be happy to just be murdered without getting any chance to defend yourself. The world would be a really great place under your system of "justice".
jae_1833
7/25/12 12:33:38AM
I heard your argument and simply disagree. Again with the religion thing man.....get off of it, I am using those sayings not to express any religious belief. Nothing about the devil or hell. I do not nor would I ever press my religious opinions on another as I simply dont have one. Your system of justice has failed, proven over the last hundred years of an established prison state where victims simply suffer and the obviously guilty get taken care of for the rest of their lives and off of the dollars of the suffering people. I would much rather lose an occassional and rarely "framed" innocent person to have a system that in fact works than have a broken system that provides no justice for the sufferring many. You want this guy studied and placed in therapy, well thats great and under this system it will probably happen....that doesnt make it right. It makes it broken, unjust, and simply corrupt by the people's own fault who are to afraid to be politically incorrect and demand retribution for wrong doings. Guy walks into a mass of people, ruthlessly and heartlessly kills a dozen and injures over fifety and there is always a couple of know it all idiots who claim the poor bastard was upset. Well no shit....he thinks he is upset! Take a look at what he caused, how many people are much more upset than he was a week prior to his crappy decision. Then really ask yourself if we should give a damn about his feelings.....I for one dont!
jae_1833
7/25/12 12:37:16AM
Oh, and if I am a lunatic....it's cool.....I'd rather be a lunatic than a PUSSY!
Aether
7/25/12 12:41:45AM
Thanks for proving my point. I said nothing about religion in any of my posts, you're talking nonsense and making up your own versions of what people are saying.
jae_1833
7/25/12 12:59:02AM
Your talking nonsense....."He should burn in hell"......its called a metaphor, hell on earth....butt sex prison death....shot in the streets with his last moments spent in fear and desperation hoping for someone will save him. Perfect!
Aether
7/25/12 1:23:53AM
Are you illiterate?
jae_1833
7/25/12 1:30:18AM
Are you retarded?
Aether
7/25/12 2:14:03AM
why yes, I am.
Cooler
7/25/12 4:58:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

Oh, and if I am a lunatic....it's cool.....I'd rather be a lunatic than a PUSSY!

Understanding things is for terrorists huh?
Cooler
7/25/12 4:59:42AM

Posted by jae_1833

I really dont know what that straw comment means, but honestly if you dont understand that I have a right to my opinion as much as you all do then forget it.....maybe when a member of your family dies you'll want some justice/vengeance too....you may even find the big bad evil scary God I mentioned earlier. Easy to talk shit when you are not involved...

Jail is the only kind of hell that exists.
cowcatcher
7/25/12 9:36:34AM
I think this has run it's course, right? Locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]