Check out who likes the UFC.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Check out who likes the UFC.
madmarck
3/5/07 6:53:17AM
Mcfedries Vs Kampmann
great fight. Just watch 3 seconds in.
When you see Arlovski in the audicence. Look over his shoulder.
Check it out Batisita from WWE likes the UFC.
cleaner
3/5/07 7:34:58AM
tea i notced that big fcuker idnt he will he be next kurt angle brock lesnar who think bout going into mma and pull out
madmarck
3/5/07 8:13:42AM

Posted by cleaner

tea i notced that big fcuker idnt he will he be next kurt angle brock lesnar who think bout going into mma and pull out

I duno man. He looks pretty roided up. Even more so than most wrestlers. I doubt he would be allowed to compete.
tberg420
3/5/07 8:51:36AM
You do realize that Batista is a walking Human Growth Hormone. Add in his age, tons of injuries, and the fact that he can't even wrestle and you have..basically me minus the Human Growth Hormone. Maybe I could buddy up with the Yakuza and take the Pride Heavyweight Title!
mmadb
3/5/07 11:15:09AM
No shit, he is the least agile man ever. He would be a horrible MMA fighter and he's like 40, sorry but he's no Couture. Not happening...EVER.
waylon_o
3/5/07 11:52:08AM
IMO he's a poster-boy for HGH. The veins in his neck and arms are ridiculous.
madmarck
3/5/07 12:39:26PM

Posted by mmadb

No shit, he is the least agile man ever. He would be a horrible MMA fighter and he's like 40, sorry but he's no Couture. Not happening...EVER.

Yeah after seeing him in the audience i looked him up on wikipedia. His birth is either 1966 or 69 (no one knows). So he is getting farily old. and by now i would have to say you cant teach a old dog new tricks. a Old Randy Couture maybe. But not a Pro Wrestler with no background in any martial art.
pv3Hpv3p
3/5/07 2:48:14PM
I just think that he likes MMA...

If I had a ton of loot and a somewhat celebrity status, I would go sit in the cool people seats by Andrei and Stevenson, and watch some kickass MMA
ac_gi
3/5/07 3:38:31PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I just think that he likes MMA...

If I had a ton of loot and a somewhat celebrity status, I would go sit in the cool people seats by Andrei and Stevenson, and watch some kickass MMA

madmarck
3/5/07 6:49:42PM
yeah people who are in combat sports (pro wrestling is kinda) do seem to have respect for other arts and enjoy watchin them.
poll77
3/5/07 6:50:25PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by cleaner

I duno man. He looks pretty roided up. Even more so than most wrestlers. I doubt he would be allowed to compete.

yeah, dude is a monster
crimethinc
3/5/07 7:21:24PM

Posted by madmarck

yeah people who are in combat sports (pro wrestling is kinda) do seem to have respect for other arts and enjoy watchin them.

I see what you are saying, but this is a personal plea to never refer to pro "wrestling" as a combat sport ever again. My friends and I did notice him back there and we thought it was funny how he didn't get interviewed or anything like Kevin James, Michael Clark Duncan, and Juliette Lewis do at every Vegas event.